Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Ford Fair 2016: Tickets and stand passes are now available to purchase. More info here.

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

jon-v8

Alloy Wheel Colour

5 posts in this topic

I'm currently refurbishing my wheels (MK2 Ghia's), and would like to know if anyone knows the paint code, or atleast one close to it?

I quite like the colour of the 17" Titanium/Zetec wheels, but not sure if it would be the same?

Most used to use ford moondust silver as the alloy colour im sure someone can confirm that

Would that be across the years, or MK2 specific?

just throwing this out there mate, but have you thought about refurbishing in a different colour?

i'm a fellow ghia owner and i wouldn't mind spraying mine in gun metal grey

i know another fellow ghia owner going by the name of gsm has done exactly that and they look a lot nicer than the standard wheel colour

i'm currently really toying with the idea of plastidipping my alloys in gun metal grey

To be honest, I'm one for mostly sticking to OEM.

Also, given that mine is in Sea Grey, refurbishing them in a darker colour would be a bit too much.