Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ordered My New Focus Titanium X :-)

james_60

Hi Dudes and Dudettes

I havent been online lately due to ill health :-(

I have been Awarded Higher Rate Mobility on my Disability Living Allowance,

So I went down to my fav ford dealer Vospers In Marsh Mills Plymouth And Placed An Order For :-

Ford Focus

Titanium X

1.6 TDCI 115

Ink Blue

Plus the following options

Appearance Pack (Keyless Entry/Dark Tint Rear Windows)

18" Alloy Wheels (5 Spoke)

Sony Premium Sound System With 10 Speakers

Door Edge Protectors

Diamondbrite paint treatment

Iam really excited :-)

The car will be a factory order and is supposed to arrive at the dealer in mid may but we will see

Let me know what u think

Jamie xx

Sounds very nice sorry to hear about your health but least this should make you feel better :)

Sounds like you got a deal there James ,you won't be dissappointed with the TitaniumX

• Like 1

Hi Folks

Thanks for the replies,

I cant wait for it to be built so i can get the chassis number and see the actual spec on etis

Jamie

Hi Dudes and Dudettes

I havent been online lately due to ill health :-(

I have been Awarded Higher Rate Mobility on my Disability Living Allowance,

So I went down to my fav ford dealer Vospers In Marsh Mills Plymouth And Placed An Order For :-

Ford Focus

Titanium X

1.6 TDCI 115

Ink Blue

Plus the following options

Appearance Pack (Keyless Entry/Dark Tint Rear Windows)

18" Alloy Wheels (5 Spoke)

Sony Premium Sound System With 10 speakers

Door Edge Protectors

Diamondbrite paint treatment

Iam really excited :-)

The car will be a factory order and is supposed to arrive at the dealer in mid may but we will see

Let me know what u think

Jamie xx

I am also getting a Focus Titanium X this coming Saturday in Ink Blue, will upload some pictures once I've got it so keep your eyes peeled!

• Like 1

Jealous...very jealous :)

Sorry to hear about your health, but I hope you enjoy your new car when you get it :)

• Like 1

I guess people aren't interested because iam getting it through mobility

I guess people aren't interested because iam getting it through mobility

i doubt this is the case mate.

all i will say is im jealous!

I have the 18" alloys and find them a real pain. The turning circle is really reduced by a big amount and I find that I cannot just swing into a car park space - i need the reverse and swing in again. I cannot swing straight into my drive have to stop and reverse to get in straight.

Ride is good though:-)

The turning circle with the optional 17" appearance pack alloys *zetec have a rubbish turning circle too :-(

The order has been accepted by motability so iam now waiting for a chassis number

Jamie

Hi,

Just joined and took delivery of a Titanium X on Friday.

2.0 TDCI

Panther blk

Appearance pack

Sony sat nav

Ordered late Jan

Build date 21st Feb

Delivered 22nd Mar

Unfortunately, due to the snow, i have only managed 4 slow and steady miles since receiving it :blink:

It looks fantastic inside and out. Seats are great, Ford sync with voice control works great, the missus loves the ambient lighting but i'm not too keen on the pink :unsure:

Looking forward to the snow clearing to really try it out.

You will love it mate, mobility or not. I got it as a company car driver. Upgraded from a 2.0 TDCi Mk 2.5 Titanium.

• Like 1

Hi,

Just joined and took delivery of a Titanium X on Friday.

2.0 TDCI

Panther blk

Appearance pack

Sony sat nav

Ordered late Jan

Build date 21st Feb

Delivered 22nd Mar

Unfortunately, due to the snow, i have only managed 4 slow and steady miles since receiving it :blink:

It looks fantastic inside and out. Seats are great, Ford sync with voice control works great, the missus loves the ambient lighting but i'm not too keen on the pink :unsure:

Looking forward to the snow clearing to really try it out.

You will love it mate, mobility or not. I got it as a company car driver. Upgraded from a 2.0 TDCi Mk 2.5 Titanium.

I picked up my Titanium X on Saturday, absolutely love it! Everything on it is great and it is brilliant to drive. Clocked over 100 miles in the first weekend, thoroughly enjoying it so far :)

You won't be disappointed when you get it on the road!!

• Like 1

Nice to see some more Titanium Xs in Ink Blue being picked.

I was amazed when looking at the colours, how few people have it. I think the brochure does it no justice.

In the flesh it is such a deep and rich blue, looks so nice. Really nice to have a "coloured" car again after my previous black and grey choices too :)

My dealer had a Focus MK3 in Ink Blue in the showroom when I went to see about getting a Midnight Sky Focus. When I saw it, it was a case of scratch that, I want that colour!

• Like 1

Nice to see some more Titanium Xs in Ink Blue being picked.

I was amazed when looking at the colours, how few people have it. I think the brochure does it no justice.

In the flesh it is such a deep and rich blue, looks so nice. Really nice to have a "coloured" car again after my previous black and grey choices too :)

My dealer had a Focus MK3 in Ink Blue in the showroom when I went to see about getting a Midnight Sky Focus. When I saw it, it was a case of scratch that, I want that colour!

Totally agree! It looks great on the Focus, better than it did on my previous Fiesta. Not even a little bit of snow can make it look bad to me at the moment ;)

• Like 1

I would love a titanium X estate....so jealous of you all !! One day...one day I tell myself :)

• Like 1

Thanks for the replies :-)

Iam excited

When I Rang the dealer it still only had an order number and not a chassis number :-( (last week)

Does the higher models have more sound insulation etc than the lower models etc,

Jamie

Thanks for the replies :-)

Iam excited

When I Rang the dealer it still only had an order number and not a chassis number :-( (last week)

Does the higher models have more sound insulation etc than the lower models etc,

Jamie

I'm not sure if it better insulated but I know the sound is a lot better than on the old standard radio/CD with old Fiesta's!

• Like 1

silly question I know lol but years ago higher models often were built better and included a "Higher level of Sound insulation over bla bla model"

Has anything changed with the 1.6 tdci 115 (vs my may 2012 1.6 tdci) have they changed anything with the gearbox etc etc etc

Jamie

silly question I know lol but years ago higher models often were built better and included a "Higher level of Sound insulation over bla bla model"

Has anything changed with the 1.6 tdci 115 (vs my may 2012 1.6 tdci) have they changed anything with the gearbox etc etc etc

Jamie

Honestly couldn't tell you, I have the ecoboost 1.0 125ps

• Like 1

Hi Stuart

Thanks for ure reply,

have you owned a lower model before you purchased the titanium x

Jamie

Hi Stuart

Thanks for ure reply,

have you owned a lower model before you purchased the titanium x

Jamie

Yeah Jamie, I had a Fiesta Edge for the past year, upgraded to the Focus Titanium X at the weekend! The sound is so much clearer even when you are playing music via bluetooth

:-) sounds cool, I added u as a friend stuart,

did you choose the premium sound pack

James

:-) sounds cool, I added u as a friend stuart,

did you choose the premium sound pack

James

Nah just the standard that comes with the Tit X - don't know how much difference there is between the two options but I didn't want to wait any longer for my car to be ready!

• Like 1

I doubt these days they'd bother giving the higher specs better sound insulation, the Focus is a very refined car anyway. I have a Zetec 1.6 TDCI and once it's warmed up you'd never know!

The Titanium does have soft touch leather like material on the tops of the door cards instead of the scratchy plastic on the Zetec, so I guess it's a bit more plush in that respect :)

• Like 1

I have the 18" alloys and find them a real pain. The turning circle is really reduced by a big amount and I find that I cannot just swing into a car park space - i need the reverse and swing in again. I cannot swing straight into my drive have to stop and reverse to get in straight.

Ride is good though:-)

HI, i have just taken delivery on a 10 plate focus titanium mk2.5 with extra's

cruise

keyless entry,keyfree remote

tyre dds

tints

park sensors etc.

& soon will add st225 225/40/18's alloys, my question is will these have a reduced turning circle?

p.s. only picked it up tuesday 26th march.

yunii