Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Nfc Enabled Centre Console.

nazsky786

Just to tell you all I've just enabled my console to nfc so when I put my phone in the holder it automatically puts the phone bluetooth on connecting it to my CD player without me having to turn bluetooth on myself all the time. It's a good mod and you should all do it. Life alot l bmore simple

Not bad, I presume NFC is built into the stereo / console by default? as I was unaware it was even there! lol

No, buy a nfc tag and open it up for just the check and stick it behind something out of sight. Then just set up your phone to read it and done. About a 20 min job.

How does that then wire into the car or does it just trigger blue tooth on the phone?

It's a trigger , so as long as your stereo is set to your phone then if you don't keep BT on be default on your phone it will then trigger it when you set the NFC trigger to do so.

Got that with my xperia s already ;)

Got four smart tags in the kit and have one stuck to my phone holder in work and own car to turn on bluetooth and WiFi hotspot so I can listen to absolute 80's via my iPod.

ooh the 80's.. stranglers ..clash..jam .. or were you listening to black lace and renee'and renato

ooh the 80's.. stranglers ..clash..jam .. or were you listening to black lace and renee'and renato

Definitely the first lot. :d

You won't catch me doing Agadoo at the wheel.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club