Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pothole Fun

Wayneo01

This morning while driving to work hit a massive pothole, passangers front tyre. Starting pulling to the right so went to get my wheel alligned and they said it was +8 off( not to sure what that means). I only had time to do the allignment and couldnt check if anything was broke, anyways everytime i turn right i feel like my car is going over pebbles.

I know the obvious answer is to change my route so i only have left turns but sometime a man needs to go right.

Anyone think what it can be.

Your wheels probably buckled mine has that same feeling sometimes and my wheel is buckled just not badly and it balances ok plus there my winter alloys so there coming off as soon as it warms up if it warms up

Pot wholes are the new speed bumps, /:

Speed bumps can at least be seen -.-

There's no worse feeling than that unexpected bang! :(

Heard on radio this week that Yorkshire has worst roads in England for pot holes and official figures reckon 1/3 of all cars have some pot hole damage to them. So exactly why do I pay my road fund licence and council tax?

Its stupid really, its where they are about to do loads of roadworks aswell lol the irony. Have to have a long drive tommorrow and make sure its not just in my head.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club