AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

blue flash

What Tyres.

7 posts in this topic

Be looking for tyres for my diesel before long,anybody have any ideas on what to get?? dont want cheapies rather pay the extra for something tidy.

try black circles website some of the so called cheapies have better ratings than the more expensive tyres the site gives you good info

I can second that. Just had 4 new tyres fitted, supplied by Black Circles. Falken ZE 914. £265 fitted. Great tyres so far.

+1 for black circles.

also check kwik fit as they have some decent tyre deals on from time to time.

You may need to draw the kwik fit guys a diagram though like a black circle and say slowly tyre lol

You may need to draw the kwik fit guys a diagram though like a black circle and say slowly tyre lol

I second that , to be honest stay clear !

I heard stories then it happend to me , enought said

Go to a "reputable" company , black circles is a good site , also a site called tyrereviews , very good info there.

You can always go to kwik flit four new tyres and four new shocks and a brand new exhaust you dont want but they reckon you do bargain