Ford Ka 1.3i 52 reg
- Bright red
- 56,500 miles
- MOT expires Oct 2013
- Tax expires June 2013
- Sony face off cd player/stereo
- Adjustable height headlights
- Heated rear screen
- Assisted steering
- White dials
- Red interior
- Factory fitted immobiliser
We have owned the car for 3 years, and it has never let us down. Various work has been carried out during that time, including new front brake discs & pads, new rear springs, new front suspension top mounts, new wishbones & bushes, new front suspension ball joints and new Bosch wiper blades.
The car does not have a full documented service history, but whilst we have owned the car I have changed the oil, oil filter & air filter every year (6000 miles) using Carlube semi synthetic oil.
- At the last MOT, the car had a new OSF sill, which is only painted in rustproof black paint; it is not painted red.
- There is some light rust around the rear wiper & the filler cap.
- The Ford badge on the boot lid is faded.
- There are some minor scuffs on the rear bumper.