Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Need New Tyres S1600/metal/zetec S

Marcr1

To be honest am not looking for budget tyres as I feel good tyres makes all the difference, my toyo t1-r feel grippy but the tyre ratings don't seem 5 good, stuck in a stupid dylema, stay with the tyres I know or take a chance lol thanks for the help guys this my first post kinda thing and it's good info 👍

No worries dude, the Toyo certainly aren't a budget option, yes they are cheap but the grip is there. I don't and never would settle for a crappy budget, but don't make the assumption that paying big money gets you big performance, it does not.

Many find reviews very biased. One review will say Bridgestones are crap, another that they are the best on the market. They certainly are not the best, they just come with the car from the factory and that's no reason to keep them.

I've tried Dunlop, Michelin, Bridgestone, Avon, Toyo etc etc. all are fine but price separates. I've yet to try Continental, Pirelli or uniroyals. I'm hearing good things about vredstein also.

Oh and I forgot to mention...Falken are a great tyre also. I had a monster power BMW with Falken 452s on and couldn't rate them any better. Great tyre and now superseded by the 453. Much cheaper than Bridgestone also.

My work car goes through a set of 18" Michelins on the front every month! Lol

All of them are !Removed! tyres imo, have a look on camskill Yokohoma paradas are £68 each for ST sizes. Immense grip and not too bad in the wet. They'll be bald before winter hits so don't think about that yet. All weather tyres Kumho ecstas kept my clio and CTR on the road perfectly fine. Half the price of this Bridgestone easy wearing crap. If worried about rain and wet roads try some Uniroyal rainsports 2's. They don't last long if it's dry for a long time but a brilliant tyre for the wet.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Ford OC mobile app

Thanks a lot guys joining the owners club does give you a second opinion if you like and I am very grateful for the help,advice and information you guys have gave me, think it's a choice between the toyo t1-r or the michelin pilot sport

I have got Pirelli p zero on the front and the grip in both dry and wet weather is very good

I have got Pirelli p zero on the front and the grip in both dry and wet weather is very good

I had those on my Titanium, I think the rear ones were on since new, still had loads of tread left at just under 30k miles. It always felt like I had plenty of grip with these, but I never really got to test the limit of grip (except in the snow lol).

I recently changed all 4 of mine to Avon ZV5's after looking round loads of sites for reviews/comparisons..

Done roughly 2k since fitted and have to say they're a damn good tyre without breaking the bank.. Tons of grip, never feels like it's gonna slip from under me and I've pushed it pretty hard!

rated C for efficiency and C for wet grip (good all rounder). be careful with these ratings as the way they test the tyres isnt the same as how people drive them!

Think I had all 4 (inc VAT, fitting and disposal) for around £260 that was through AA tyres - cheaper than both black circles and camskill! Well worth a shout!

Heard good things about uni royals and falcons as well so shop around!

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC