Ford enthusiast

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts
  • Name: Henry
  • Ford Model: Focus zetec s
  • Year: 2010

Posted 16 March 2013 - 09:01 PM

Hi all, anyone know how easy it is to fit a splitter like the ones i have seen on this forum? i really think it would finish off the front of my car after the st upper grille.... also anyone know where i can specifically get one from?

Thanks Henry

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 DanGersFord

DanGersFord

Dan The Gas Man

• FOC Supporters
  • 3,462 posts
  • Name: Daniel
  • Ford Model: Fiesta Mk6 1.3 Petrol
  • Year: 2003
Contributor

Posted 16 March 2013 - 09:44 PM

Splitters generally just screw on. Try pumaspeed they're normally quite good for bodykits etc good quality parts

#3 hillesleyhenry

hillesleyhenry

Ford enthusiast

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 10:09 PM

Thanks for the reply, looked at pumaspeed but I think they only really do ones for the st or RS, I have seen ones on here I think that are apparently made for the zetec s? Also is drilling into the bumper required- if so will the holes be visible if ever removed?

#4 Lenny

Lenny

Retired Moderator

• FOC Supporters
  • 7,426 posts
  • Name: Leonard
  • Ford Model: Focus ZetecS & Toyota Levin BZR
Contributor

Posted 17 March 2013 - 10:26 AM

Thanks for the reply, looked at pumaspeed but I think they only really do ones for the st or RS, I have seen ones on here I think that are apparently made for the zetec s? Also is drilling into the bumper required- if so will the holes be visible if ever removed?

TripleRcomposites manufacture a splitter for the mk2.5 ZetecS supplied in gloss black with pre-drilled holes in the splitter for easy alignment,
Holes are required to be drilled in the underside of the front splitter but not atall visible when fitted or removed,

Fitting requires two jacks or axle stands to raise up the front end to get under there and drill the holes,
Preferably two people to hold and fit too,

Cost me 120 pounds from TripleRcomposites email Kevin and tell him lenny from fordownersclub.com sent you: triplercomposites@live.co.uk

IMG_20121118_195201.jpg

IMG_20121118_195058.jpg

Image2631.jpg

Image2295-4.jpg

Image2296-3.jpg

#5 hillesleyhenry

hillesleyhenry

Ford enthusiast

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 11:37 AM

TripleRcomposites manufacture a splitter for the mk2.5 ZetecS supplied in gloss black with pre-drilled holes in the splitter for easy alignment,
Holes are required to be drilled in the underside of the front splitter but not atall visible when fitted or removed,

Fitting requires two jacks or axle stands to raise up the front end to get under there and drill the holes,
Preferably two people to hold and fit too,

Cost me 120 pounds from TripleRcomposites email Kevin and tell him lenny from fordownersclub.com sent you: triplercomposites@live.co.uk

IMG_20121118_195201.jpg

IMG_20121118_195058.jpg

Image2631.jpg

Image2295-4.jpg

Image2296-3.jpg

Ok, sounds good - i actually managed to hunt down triple r components on facebook last night and messaged them on there, if they dont reply though i will email them with reference to you. I have to say it does look really good though...

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: focus, 1.6, tdci, splitter, bumper, front, lip, zetec s

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users