Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Fiesta Zetec Radio

Nia

I am trying to pair my iPhone with my hands free. It wont pair and all I get is that aux and the phone buttons are Mute... any help would be appreciated

Usually you only get the mute notification if you don't have a bluetooth module fitted, are you sure you have one?

Don't all Zetec's come with bluetooth?

This is the first thing I did when I got the car out of the forecourt, I used the bluetooth setup from the iPhone to get it working, just make sure its turned on and it will be the same as pairing your iPhone with anything else,

Pressing the AUX button will cycle through the available options, such as the line in, an ipod/mp3 connection and then of course bluetooth.

Don't all Zetec's come with Bluetooth?

Not all do, I had a 62 plate courtesy car a couple of weeks ago which didn't.

Easiest way to check - you should have two buttons either side of your hazard lights button which were present on the bluetooth stereo and missing from the normal one. Similarly, I believe they had a 6 button number pad rather than the 9 button phone style one.

I have tried that but you can not scroll through. It still says MUTE on both phone and aux. thanks for your help.

Not all do, I had a 62 plate courtesy car a couple of weeks ago which didn't.

Easiest way to check - you should have two buttons either side of your hazard lights button which were present on the Bluetooth stereo and missing from the normal one. Similarly, I believe they had a 6 button number pad rather than the 9 button phone style one.

I was lied to by a Ford Salesmen then... damn.

I have tried that but you can not scroll through. It still says MUTE on both phone and aux. thanks for your help.

Myabe you have the same issue as these guys, this might help http://fiestamk7.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=395

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club