Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Trolley Jack

Wayneo01

Had a quick look under the car before, the front is the easiest to get up with a trolley, i used the wishbone. The rear seems to be abit of a pain, only thing i can really see is the axel to try to do anything with.

Had a quick look under the car before, the front is the easiest to get up with a trolley, i used the wishbone. The rear seems to be abit of a pain, only thing i can really see is the axel to try to do anything with.

I haven't looked yet Wayne.. But I would be lifting with the trolley jack with adaptor under the weld where the normal Ford jack would go and put the axle stand under the strongest looking place ..

After all the axle stand is the safety back up and its unlikely that it would be called on but lets be honest here anyone who goes under a car on any jack without said back up would be flaming mad !

That bouncy castle thing can't be serious can it?

Mind you if it is full of exhaust gas imagine putting a match to it when you were done

Absolutely nothing - the stuff coming out of your exhaust has already been combusted. In fact, oil tankers use exhaust gasses from the engine to inert their cargo tanks.

Absolutely nothing - the stuff coming out of your exhaust has already been combusted. In fact, oil tankers use exhaust gasses from the engine to inert their cargo tanks.

Well that's disappointing never mind