Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Heater Matrix Removal Mk6 Fiesta

Mr Bones

Be gental this is my first time on a forum

Please can someone hellp with instructions how to remove a heater matrix from a fiesta Mk6 as mine is leaking. I've removed the glove box and the side panal and can see the matrix but Im stuck on the last bit do i have to remove the dash or not. :wacko:

Follow the instructions to this fella, easy to do for just removing the dash side of it.

Hope this helps :)

Hi Guys,

Was this guide helpful in removing the matrix? i have a fusion tdci so am assuming its the same 'ish' process.

Many thanks

Mike

• 10 months later...

I release I'm entering this discussion at a late stage but I have the same problem. The procedure in the video is straghtforward and I have removed as per - however, there is a panel to the left of the switch console that is defying removal. Any thoughts?

If you mean the footwell kick panel there's a scrivet to remove.

Put a screwdriver under the plastic screw and lever as you turn the screw with another screwdriver.

The panel is also held with clips whick pull to undo.

Its worth double checking that it is the matrix before doing this as it turns out i was wrongly diagnosed with my car and its not very often the heater matrix really goes. mine turned out to be the rubber pipes in the engine bay where they connect to the matrix had split with catching on other components. saved me a lot of time.

• Like 1

• 9 years later...

Did anyone figure how to take the dash? I have most of the dash removed but I need a little more room to pull out the radiator but can’t figure it out. Is there anyway to take the lower dash off instead of the whole dash?

• Haha 1