• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts
  • Name: christopher
  • Ford Model: Fiesta 1.25 Style+
  • Year: 2009

Posted 22 March 2013 - 06:07 PM

Hi,

I'm after a new Zetec S at the moment, not really tied to any specific dealer and wondered if anyone could recommend one with decent service and prices. Anywhere East-ish from Newcastle to Cambridge is my rough area!

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight

The member the forum deserves but not the one it needs right now

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 437 posts
  • Name: Dave
  • Ford Model: Fiesta ST-2
  • Year: 2014

Posted 22 March 2013 - 08:07 PM

Hi,

I'm after a new Zetec S at the moment, not really tied to any specific dealer and wondered if anyone could recommend one with decent service and prices. Anywhere East-ish from Newcastle to Cambridge is my rough area!

Not in your area but I might as well tell you about the deal I got. I went to TC Harrison in Derby last week and got my Zetec-S in race red with privacy glass and a spare wheel for £13,500 on a GMFV deal. I didn't request any optional extras but the one they had in stock happened to have those on it. List price is £15,395 so I was happy. Brilliant car too, smooth and refined engine yet quite nippy and very economical. You won't be disappointed.

#3 ray95

ray95

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Name: Ray
  • Ford Model: Fiesta Metal
  • Year: 2012

Posted 23 March 2013 - 04:59 PM

Hi , May not be in your area but I use Pye Motors Kendal. On 4th car from them now. I always deal with Ian Fielding who is always helpful

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users