Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Heated Seat Loom

STEADS

Hi does any one on here know if the loom for the heated seats would be pre installed on a 08 titanium fitted heated recaros a while back and just about to buy the silver switches to match the dash unsure if wiring is pre installed and ready to plug and play any pointers appreciated

Im sure i saw a post on here about it as always nowts gauranteed but ide assume being the titanium spec it should have the wiring if not any fuses and relays all the cars ive seen advertised as titanium spec of that year state they have heated seats so it looks like you may be in luck ide assume the wires would be taped up under the seat

Its going to be hit and miss , the loom connects to C112 , N/S footwell behind kick panelby the door , which then leads under to each seat , the wires should then be in the same position as the cabling for the Seat Airbags.

Thanks for replys guys will go and have a look now i know where to look when the weather lets up cheers

if the winds as bad as it is here ide wait or youre door will fly through the sky like the silver surfers surf board lol

if the winds as bad as it is here ide wait or youre door will fly through the sky like the silver surfers surf board lol

I can't even see my car here , under a foot of snow lol

Ah we havent had the snow for a few days all dry now just wind so bad it feels like its ripping the skin off youre face saw a woman in tesco carpark sit next to a green st she opened her door a crack and the green st had a partially blue passenger side door and a nasty dent i watched as she reversed and went away i got a note of the reg and explained to the security guy who put the call out for the owner he was not impressed

Had a quick look behind the dash can see 2 orange plugs taped up looks like one has a poss/neg and one just a poss or a neg do you if these are the ones i should be looking for. as for weather just getting the odd heavy flurry here but the chill is cutting .

Nice one Arthur i would have done the same

put it all back together at mo didnt think to take pic doh but will go back out later and try and get a pic of it tryin a search on the net to see if i can find a pic of the rear of the switches be able to tell off that .

Had a quick look behind the dash can see 2 orange plugs taped up looks like one has a poss/neg and one just a poss or a neg do you if these are the ones i should be looking for. as for weather just getting the odd heavy flurry here but the chill is cutting .

I have been looking through my old pictures , have a look at my cup holder guide do the connectors you found look as if they would reach either side of the switch mount ? and are they bunched together with the screen loom wiring

Had a look at you guide pree the conectors i found arnt like those attached to your switches but now i know what i,m looking for thanks read on here before that they are taped out of the way under the dash and i assume with it being a titanium they will be there somewhere will have another delve

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club