Do Not Sell My Personal Information

MK7 ESP problem.

mark68

I picked up my Mk7 Zetec S TDCI this morning and within 10 minutes there was a hell of a shake through the pedals whilst braking and the ESP light came on and has stayed on ever since.I drove back to the dealers to tell them what had happened but was told that the car would have to have a diagnostic test done and the earliest it could be done is Tuesday.Has anybody else had any problems with their ESP and due you think it is safe to drive with the orange ESP light on continuously.I have tried switching the ESP off but to no avail.

have u checked the manual! but personally i would take it back and demand ur money back or another new car!

You cant turn the ESP off on the fiesta. !Removed! charming of the ford garage to turn you away like that. A brand new car with a major flaw and they say come back ....... not good service. complain complain complain!!!!

Thanks guys.I returned this morning and complained again and this time they dealt with it immediately.Seems it was a loose earth on the sensor.Now fixed i'm happy to say.Very happy with the car,pity they couldn't have dealt with it in the beginning.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club