Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Ford Fair 2016: Tickets and stand passes are now available to purchase. More info here.

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

RyanC

Exhaust On Zetec-S

3 posts in this topic

What's the cheapest and easier way of getting the exhaust on show?

I don't have the greatest knowledge on car so changing the whole exhaust system would have to be done in a local garage and cost s bit more

Can you buy exhaust trims that curve as I understand the stock exhaust will face the floor.

Can you simply cut the exhaust and buy trims with the right measurements and get around it that way.

Yes you can buy a tip at a relatively good price:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/370586712131?redirect=mobile

But it's never going to look ideal as you will have it sticking under the bumper, so you'd probably want to cut through the rear bumper or get it done professionally at a garage.

On my previous fiesta I had a back box fitted. Will provide a sporty sound and look better. They charged £150 which isn't too bad

That sounds affordable then.

I was only worried that exhaust systems on the Internet can cost £300 then add fitting costs but that sounds affordable

Thanks for the answer :)