Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Replace 6000Cd Stereo In Focus Ghia Saloon?

technium

Hi

Ive just purchased a 2nd hand Focus Ghia (Y Reg) which has a double din factory fitted 6000 CD Eon stereo.

I want to change the stereo for a more modern stereo to work with mp3s and Ipod/iphone so visited Halfords and they got me to buy a JVC R400 along with a Ford to ISO loom with the extra part for stearing wheel controls.

I went to fit the stereo and its slightly too big and was told that you need to file down parts of the dash to get it to fit, which I did but when the stereo was fitted it looks pants, the stereo is flat but the dash is rounded.

Im hoping you guys would have changed the stereos and offer some advice.

thanks

Colin

Thanks, that seems alot to spend on top of the stereo, would it be a better option to just change the stereo for a single din one?

Is this the option everyone else went for?

thanks again

Colin

A single din radio is an option but in my view leaves the dash looking a bit empty although the adaptors are dirt cheap.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club