boukov1

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Name: nick
  • Ford Model: focus
  • Year: 2005

Posted 23 March 2013 - 07:37 PM

hi

After owning a ford puma for the last 10 years I have picked up a 2005 ford focus. Don't know if anyone can help but after giving the car a good runout I have just returned and noticed that when I have parked up for the night that the clock on the middle of the radio and milage indicator have both stayed lit up green. Can anyone tell me if these stay on all the time or is there is something wrong with the electronics. Cheers

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 Lenny

Lenny

Retired Moderator

• FOC Supporters
  • 9,142 posts
  • Name: Leonard
  • Ford Model: Focus ZetecS
  • Year: 2010
Contributor

Posted 23 March 2013 - 07:41 PM

hi

After owning a ford puma for the last 10 years I have picked up a 2005 ford focus. Don't know if anyone can help but after giving the car a good runout I have just returned and noticed that when I have parked up for the night that the clock on the middle of the radio and milage indicator have both stayed lit up green. Can anyone tell me if these stay on all the time or is there is something wrong with the electronics. Cheers

Hi nick,
Welcome to the forum,
Thankfully nothing wrong with the electrics,
Almost all modern day cars have the illuminated display that stays active for up to 1 hour after the car has been locked.

#3 Stoney871

Stoney871

Resident Peacekeeper

• Super Mod
  • 14,291 posts
  • Name: Clive
  • Ford Model: Focus mk2 1.8 TDCI Sport
  • Year: 2007
Contributor

Posted 23 March 2013 - 07:45 PM

Yep, perfectly normal.

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users