Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Ford Fair 2016: Tickets and stand passes are now available to purchase. More info here.

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

boukov1

Ford Focus 2005

3 posts in this topic

hi

After owning a ford puma for the last 10 years I have picked up a 2005 ford focus. Don't know if anyone can help but after giving the car a good runout I have just returned and noticed that when I have parked up for the night that the clock on the middle of the radio and milage indicator have both stayed lit up green. Can anyone tell me if these stay on all the time or is there is something wrong with the electronics. Cheers

hi

After owning a ford puma for the last 10 years I have picked up a 2005 ford focus. Don't know if anyone can help but after giving the car a good runout I have just returned and noticed that when I have parked up for the night that the clock on the middle of the radio and milage indicator have both stayed lit up green. Can anyone tell me if these stay on all the time or is there is something wrong with the electronics. Cheers

Hi nick,

Welcome to the forum,

Thankfully nothing wrong with the electrics,

Almost all modern day cars have the illuminated display that stays active for up to 1 hour after the car has been locked.