Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk3 Fiesta - Can't Find Part

EthanIsAFish

So recently I took my 1994 Mk3 Fiesta for its MOT, sad to say after years of keeping it immaculate it failed. One issue was the emissions, which can easily be fixed with some easy to find parts. Now this is where it gets harder, the second issue was that of my passenger side headlight being misaligned, on closer inspection I noticed this was due to the adjuster going missing, unfortunately no one (mechanics, ford breakers, parts shops) has been able to help me with this issue so I have turned to you, the might internet people to maybe track down how I could get this part! Thank you.

https://www.fordpartsuk.com/partsrequest.htm

Follow that link and fill out the parts request bit and give them as much detail as possible about what you need you'd maybe need to buy the full light. Either that or go to a breakers and try and dig the part out of an old one :)

They're usually quite good

Thankyou, going to take a peek at that now!

I must say it looks in very good condition. Have you got a picture of what the headlighr adjuster looks like? Off the other light? Ive got a set of lights up the loft off my mk6 maybe the same?

Thank you! I could possibly take a photo during the day of the adjuster, maybe post it on here tomorrow!

Yeah just post it in this topic n I'll see if its the same. Cant see the bits being majorly different

Will do, small parts like this never seem to change dramatically!

Sorry about not adding the photos! Twas a very busy day yesterday, though I do know now that the parts website has sent my part to me now!
Thank you for helping me in this!

So theyve managed to get the bit that you need?

Yeah, all is well now! Quite happy, only cost under a fiver!

• Like 1

Glad I could be of assistance :) its a decent website like I said theyre normally quite good

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club