Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rs Wheels On A Zetec...

Andy H Dibley

I'm not one to judge or care what someone does with their car, all their choice etc. But I've seen some nice RS wheels up for sale and I'm thinking whether they'd go with my car or would they look a tad silly.

What do you guys think?

Bare in mind, almost stock looking 2008 Zetec, only really dressed the front grills up. With 19" Multispoke RS alloys.. opinions?

go for it Andy, if you dont like them then sell them on!

Lovely wheels indeed. Does Gav not have 18s though? Whatever he has they suit his car perfectly.

I'd worry the 19s are an inch too big just on an otherwise standard car, wonder how they'd look on standard suspension too, could look like a 4x4!

As Sal says though, if you can pick them up and try them then why not? If it's a good deal then you should have no bother selling them on if you decide against.

• Like 1

I'd worry the 19s are an inch too big just on an otherwise standard car, wonder how they'd look on standard suspension too, could look like a 4x4!

Thats what I'm worried about, have no intentions of lowering it yet, but really like these alloys. Can anyone photoshop it with them position of a standard wheel?

do it!, will look good. arches would be fine with 19's and lowered.

• Like 1

Balls... Missed out, they were on eBay and was highest bidder right up until the end, got pipped by an amount over my budget too. Never mind, the hunt continues!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club