Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Ford Fiesta Zetec S Drl's

jd_james

I have a 7.5 ZS i'm confused. You say they are yellow... mine are wihte. I have a Led strip but what do you have?

In my book its written that i cant change them and have to go ta Ford. Doent mention a bulb for the DRLs

My DRL are on all the time they are just less bright when the dipped beams switch on.

Now i'm wondering if you guys have the same lights as me?

you can see here that they are white:

IMGP0148_zps81cb97b7.jpg

920C0FCC-CE89-43C6-A96A-0945E3892042-434

yeah dude you have the DRL LED strip unit (like on the Titanium X etc.), did you have those put on as an optional extra? as standard I just have a yellow halogen standard bulb which acts as DRL and high beam

nope they are a standard on the car =).

I am in France though... So that changes some little things but i didnt think that the head lights were different.thats a shame they look so much better than normal ones. And at night they are goregeous.

SO i guess this confirms that you can indeed fit them to your car =)

do you have a picure of yours? would like to see

yeah I spoke to my local dealership about it, they said it will cost 100 to fit them 'as they need to re-programme some module' I don't know much about the subject so not sure what truth is behind that, the units still cost about 193 each so its very pricey!

oh woow thats alot man. I can understand the reprogramming. I gues they wouldnt work the same. Shame. What the standard ones like yours look like?

Haven't got a pic with them switched on, I will upload 1 tomorrow , might be able to see on google images

I couldnt tell on google since i dont know what they look like lol

Sorry its a crap picture dont have a good camera lol

post-44676-0-22963100-1376236342_thumb.j

okay yeah i see. well thats a shame i cant beleive it. Why in the world do they do that. I mean it has to cost them even more money to have different type of "Setups" for each trim. And it seems on your lights, where my LEd strip are they have just put a peice of non transparent plastic... if you see what i mean

yeah, its annoying, just drove past a ST on my way home and the LED strips looked awesome on it! gotta wait until someone makes an upgrade H15 bulb so at least the colour will be white then on mine

yeah i would do that, i would honestly spend the money on a rear ST diffuseur and have that than having the lights. would be cheaper i think too lol around 150 for parts from ford or European parts, and then have it painted.

• 5 weeks later...

Also does anyone know if these can be fitted on to Non DRL's yet?

Hi, anyone know what the part number of this headlight?

920C0FCC-CE89-43C6-A96A-0945E3892042-434

hey thats my lovely looking car =) I can look for th epart number for you but i think a pop down to ford will do it =) have a look on European parts they have them

Also does anyone know if these can be fitted on to Non DRL's yet?

thats a good question... Having them as standard i cant really say if it will york or not. Just stating that they are standard on my car and not ones that i have added after i got it. Its a zetec S 125bhp ( i live in france ). Just so that everyone understands why i have them.

It does need reprogramming unfortunately, I just tried swapping a unit from my ST to my ZS and it wouldn't even fire up them as sidelights.

It does need reprogramming unfortunately, I just tried swapping a unit from my ST to my ZS and it wouldn't even fire up them as sidelights.

Is there the same number/colour wires to the plugs?

The plugs are identical, as are the amount of wires and the colour of them, yeah.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club