Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rs Mudflaps On Zetec S Fiesta Mk7

greedy1986

Hi there,

Was just wondering if anyone has fitted Focus RS mudflaps to their Mk7 fiesta? (the neoprene ones)

A friend has just offered them to me but i'd like to know if they look the part....and if they fit well?

Thanks in advance!

post-42168-0-57855800-1364552347_thumb.j

Ahh right i see.

Thanks for that!

I've only just started looking but a friend has them - he bought them for an RS Megane - but never got round to using them.

I don't want big overstated mudflaps - just cool subtle ones!

And also.....it's really not in my nature to put anything on the car that doesn't belong there.

IE badges etc trying to make it out to be sometthing that it clearly isn't! haha

You don't want these then they stick out a bit on the focus they will a lot on a fiesta I image them to be hard to fit aswell. As ive heard the rallyflapz ones are awkward and they are made for the car(zetec s)

I see....well i'm gonna have a look at them, no harm in having a look, lol.

Not sure i really like the look of those rally flapz ones....

I'll maybe temporarily attach them and post a pic....see what the general concensus is! :)

Will be interesting to see how it turns out as I'm thinking about getting st mudflaps as they will be cheaper than the rallyflapz ones just not sure about the look or fitment of them

• 1 month later...

Will be interesting to see how it turns out as I'm thinking about getting st mudflaps as they will be cheaper than the rallyflapz ones just not sure about the look or fitment of them

did you get around to buying those mudflaps? i'm serching for some aswell bt would love pictures before =)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club