Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Fiesta Zetec 1.25 (Kpg)

kpg

Hi, I started a newbie thread over in the other section which turned into a kinda progress thingy so I thought I'd repost here.

"How's it going? My names Kiefer from N.I. I drive a red '09 Fiesta Zetec 1.25.

I've been a lurker here for a while so just decided to register. No pics of the wagon yet as it's dark but I've already done a few subtle 'mods'.

6000k HID Up front.
White LED sidelights
White LED all round interior.
Heko wind deflectors.

....just waiting on my LED fog light bulbs a new set of alloys.

Thanks, hopefully I can contribute where/when I can.

Kiefer, cool.png "

"Hi guys/gals, here are some pics of the wagon as promised:

photo+3.JPG

Quick shot of the HIDs and Led sidelights

photo+2.JPG

photo+4.JPG

Back of the car.

photo+5.JPG

Wind deflectors.

photo+11.JPG

LED interior lights

photo+1.JPG

LED license plate bulbs.

photo+3(1).JPG

Next on the agenda is some Fox FX004 in black/red, LED fog lights and a ZS spoiler. Possibly some colour coding of the grill and fog light surrounds but not anytime soon.

Thanks for looking guys. "
"Hi all. Haven't been on here in a while so a few updates:

Some led Fogs

photo+1.JPG

on the car with everything matching now !

photo+2.JPG

Got a set of alloys off Gumtree for £70, not bad but need a refurb:

photo+3.JPG

Just trying them on with no tyres for a laugh:

photo+4.JPG

Took them off to get refurbed and got a respray in gloss black, just waiting for some tyres now and they'll be going straight on :)

photo+(2).JPG

photo+5.JPG

"
I'll be posting updates on here from now one.
Thanks guys :D

Nice looking car you got there love the alloys I got a similar set just in white for my car. Any more mods planned? A zetec s spoiler would really suit it with the other bits you've done

Hi Kiefer!

Cars coming together pretty nicely! I've got the exact same car to you and i've been interested in improving it's appearence, but haven't been 100% where to start! so any help/advice would be awesome! :)

did you purchase all your lights from the same place? i think i'l begin with the lightening (easiest bit) :p!

Hi Kiefer!

Cars coming together pretty nicely! I've got the exact same car to you and i've been interested in improving it's appearence, but haven't been 100% where to start! so any help/advice would be awesome! :)

did you purchase all your lights from the same place? i think i'l begin with the lightening (easiest bit) :p!

Thanks dude. I got the bulbs at different times really but most of them came from eBay apart from the hids, I got them form carmodshop.

Nice looking car you got there love the alloys I got a similar set just in white for my car. Any more mods planned? A zetec s spoiler would really suit it with the other bits you've done

Next mods? Missus permitting, I should be getting the zs spoiler next weekend and possibly a sunstrip on the windscreen. That's all I have planned really but depending how the alloys look it may be getting lowered also. After that I reckon that would be enough on the exterior. I actually recently got red leds for the footwells so it'll only be smallish things like alloy pedals and door sills next on the interior. Also I may get some LED Bulbs for the rear lights at some point too.

Thanks for the comments, keep an eye out for more updates folks.

Seriously. I hate waiting for things. I have no patience at all. Have to wait 'til Saturday for new tyres for my alloys :( . Any opinion on Kumho Ecsta tyres?

Well folks,bad news. I won't be getting my alloys and tyres on on saturday.

Some oul guy in a Nissan X-Trail, to the left of me, on a roundabout, tried to go around it on the outside lane and ended up banging into my rear passenger side, just above the wheel. As you would imagine I'm raging. I've been waiting 2 weeks as it is to get my alloys sorted this saturday but looks like I'll have a longer wait now. Ford Accident Repair are coming next thursday to collect the car for repairs and I get a courtesy car so won't be left carless. Just heartbroken that it's all happened. My first driving incident too btw, hopefully the only one. Here are some pics of the damage:

photo+1.JPG

photo+2.JPG

So yea, not lookin' too pretty. Just can't wait to get it all sorted now. I'll still go and get my tyres on saturday but will hold off putting the alloys on until I get the car fixed. Also ordering DMB badges for the centre caps and interior/exterior badges and, big news, a ZS spoiler :D . So hopefully I'll have all those things ready to go onthe car by the time it comes back from repairs.

Fingers crossed all goes well!

Sorry to see this has happened never a nice experience but at least it's not to serious judging by the pics

Some oul guy in a Nissan X-Trail, to the left of me, on a roundabout, tried to go around it on the outside lane and ended up banging into my rear passenger side, just above the wheel.

Always my biggest fear with roundabouts, people try to 'straight line' them regardless of the traffic around them, I too would have flipped!! Hope the repairs restore it back to it's former glory :)

Also ordering DMB badges for the centre caps and interior/exterior badges and, big news, a ZS spoiler :D .

DMBs are a nice touch and really set the car off - which are you getting? I put a ZS spoiler on my Focus a few weeks back, you won't regret it! Makes such a difference!

Sorry to see this has happened never a nice experience but at least it's not to serious judging by the pics

Yea no one was hurt which is the main thing. Just a pain in the rear. (for me and the car lol)

Always my biggest fear with roundabouts, people try to 'straight line' them regardless of the traffic around them, I too would have flipped!! Hope the repairs restore it back to it's former glory :)

DMBs are a nice touch and really set the car off - which are you getting? I put a ZS spoiler on my Focus a few weeks back, you won't regret it! Makes such a difference!

Ayye it just reinforces my view on 'old' drivers ie. over 60s. Once you reach a certain age I reckon you should have to redo your driving test every 5 years. Just my opinion lol :rolleyes:

I plan on getting the black/red ones, Black background/red ford. 4 for the centre caps on the alloys and then the same on the interior and exterior badges. Should look good now I must say.

ZS spoiler is what I'm most excited about. Can't wait to see that on the car. Also thinkin' on getting a suntrip to match in with my wind deflectors :P . and I saw these on eBay which may also be getting purchased lol :

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/110810985289?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/310318633845?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

Sssh, don't tell anyone though incase they steal my ideas lol

I was going to get the full ZS bodykit but I though I'd do something different instead :) .

Well, as I promised myself, I ordered the following:

• ZS Spoiler :D
  • Genuine Brushed Metal Pedals
  • Lockwood Door Sills
  • socket set
  • And brushed alloy foot rest

Excited boy over here!

How much are the mods increasing your insurance premium?

Not sure. None of them are on the car yet. As soon as its back from getting repaired ill be giving my insurance company a ring.

The postman was very good to me this morning :D :

BHZxGCKCYAAPVdv.jpg

• socket set
  • DMB Graphics for wheel centres, front and rear and interior.
  • Footrest

Still waiting for my spoiler and pedal set :(

More updates. Until my car gets back I'm stuck with all these parts laying around :( I'll be chompin' at the bit until it comes back.

Anyway, I went to see what the DMB badges would look like, here we go:

2013-04-09+11.34.15.jpg

2013-04-09+11.33.47.jpg

2013-04-09+11.33.58.jpg

2013-04-09+11.34.30.jpg

2013-04-09+11.34.51.jpg

2013-04-09+11.34.57.jpg

I haven't stuck this down yet but I think it looks quite good. It's a lot heavier than I thought it would be :mellow: :

2013-04-09+11.35.22.jpg

Got my tyres on today and I already sprayed the centre caps gloss black so I went ahead and put the badges on:

2013-04-09+17.19.35.jpg

2013-04-09+17.21.23.jpg

2013-04-09+17.21.29.jpg

More updates to come as I've just been informed that my spoiler is in the post :D

Looking good mate, liking that you have good idea and direction as to what you want and where you want to go :) Keep it up, looking forward to the progress

Looking good mate, liking that you have good idea and direction as to what you want and where you want to go :) Keep it up, looking forward to the progress

Thanks mate. I have a vision in my head of how the car should look so here's hoping it turns out like that lol

Postman arrived with a few more things today :D

2013-04-11+12.32.47.jpg

• Lockwood door sills
  • Genuine alloy pedals
  • Silvatech rear indicator bulbs
  • spoiler brake-light sticker

Also Ford pickup up my car this morning. Sad to see it go but it needs repaired. The good thing is they left my with another Fiesta. Bad thing is it's not as well equipt as my own. And it's a 5door. And it's white. lol

Big news!

2013-04-12+16.42.16.jpg

Waiting to get my car back to see if it fits properly then it's off for colour coding :) .

Right update since last time.

• Spoiler doesn't fit :(
  • alloys on
  • pedals on
  • hids and leds back in
  • door sills on

Basically everything I had for the car is on now apart from the spoiler lol I spent 3 and half hours yesterday jacking the car up and putting the alloys on myself. Never tried anything like that before and now I'm sitting sore all over today :rolleyes: .

Here's a few quick snaps:

2013-04-20+17.38.47.jpg

2013-04-20+17.38.28.jpg

2013-04-19+19.12.13.jpg

Will get some photos of the interior up soon.

Some more pics from yesterday:

2013-04-20+20.22.40.jpg

2013-04-20+20.22.58.jpg

2013-04-20+20.22.53.jpg

If anyones interested I have one of these stickers that says Focus, to fit a Focus, obviously. The guy I bought it off on eBay sent me a Focus one by mistake. He told me to keep the wrong one and he'd send me a Fiesta instead. Nice guy. Anyway, if anyone wants the Focus one just let me know and I'll get it in the post :) .

Here are a few pics of the interior after I put the new pedals and door sills on:

2013-04-21+11.53.04.jpg

2013-04-21+11.53.13.jpg

Not sure what else to do now though. I'm waiting until around June/July to get another genuine ZS spoiler and tinted sunstrip. I might have a go at spraying the front grills and fog light covers gloss black?

How come the spoiler doesn't fit?

It was a fibreglass copy. My fault really, I thought I'd get a cheap fix with the copy but serves me right. I'll be getting a genuine ford one end of next month.

It sat too high above the roof line, screw holes didn't line up and no cavity behind high brake light for connectors to pass through.

Hi Kiefer, I like what you have done to your Fiesta, the alloys were a gift at £70, red and black always looks great in my opinion.

Shame my Mrs doesn't agree!

I am intrigued by the high level break light, how is that a sticker, or am i reading your post wrong.

Cheers

Martin.

Hi Kiefer, I like what you have done to your Fiesta, the alloys were a gift at £70, red and black always looks great in my opinion.

Shame my Mrs doesn't agree!

I am intrigued by the high level break light, how is that a sticker, or am i reading your post wrong.

Cheers

Martin.

Aye I'm well pleased with how they turned out on the car. Once I saw them up for sale I had to have them lol.

It is literally a sticker that sticks on your high level brake light. It's like a blackout thing where only light gets trough where it says fiesta, if you get what I mean ?