Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Some Pics Of My Nice New Zetec S

ayrshiredude

Unfortunately because of the design of the front grill you need to sand part of it to give a flat surface otherwise there isn't enough surface to stick it onto. Also by doing this it makes it flush with the surrounding grill.

As far as how sticky it is, it is pretty sticky and, having used similar items before, will be pretty much on for good.

If you get the OEM one's they're sticky enough to hold, but they are nearly £14.

When I tried getting some off eBay they were huge, so ended up just nipping to Ford. Those being the same size though aren't half bad, just depends how sticky they are, Ford's are practically bonded to the grill they're so strong. Doubt I'll spend on another for the new car though, just leaving mine largely stock, did too much playing with the last one :P

They look pretty smart though in fairness on the facelift.

Ok thanks already bought one off eBay now so will see how that ones goes when i get my car :)

• 4 weeks later...

Added the S badge to the front and rear of the car. Darved out a space in the front Grille so it would sit flush similar to the ST's. What do you think?

looks great i had the same idea, =) did you buy the stick on ones? And could you explain or shoy the tool that you used? i guess you just sanded away the protruding plastic that was in the way so that the badge would fit flat on the plastic ?

When I tried getting some off eBay they were huge, so ended up just nipping to Ford. Those being the same size though aren't half bad, just depends how sticky they are, Ford's are practically bonded to the grill they're so strong. Doubt I'll spend on another for the new car though, just leaving mine largely stock, did too much playing with the last one :P

They look pretty smart though in fairness on the facelift.

how much at a ford dealer?

Added the S badge to the front and rear of the car. Darved out a space in the front Grille so it would sit flush similar to the ST's. What do you think?

I like the one on the front, not so keen on the one on the back. IMO would look better with a Zetec badge, not the ecotechnic badge. That's why I de badged.

Image1-26.jpg

oh you took all of them off. I told the guy at the dealer that i hoped it didn't come with the econectic badge. Mine is the first he will receive (they are only coming out end of june here in France) so he doesn't know if its on them or not. But he said that if it is they will take it off for me lol. Now that i see yours i think i might ak them to take all of them off lol. Looks great =).

Here is mines with the red DMB

528461_453116714762846_1663349454_n.jpg

as you can see, it's a bit off the correct red tone but blends well, but the big chrome O stands out too much =[

If your looking for the Zetec S look then check out my link HERE

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

How do you change the bulbs? do you need to take the bumper off as i've been told? I'm changing mine tomorrow!

I'll be putting my HID's and CREE's in probably the day I get mine :P shame there's no options for the high beams though, HID's might blow if used to flash -.-

funny, b1g_dav3, said he has them in dipped, full and fogs with no issue. Check out the link below towards the bottom of the page: - http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/43613-what-have-you-done-with-your-car-today/page-10

On the ZS;

You need to pull the headlight units out of the car, which have a couple of screws in and a few in the cover need to come off, then a strong yank and they're out.

Fog lights, take a few of the torx screws from the wheel arch and they're easy to access.

Best thing for the headlights is this: http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/12391-guide-mk7-fiesta-bulb-change/ it's the prefacelift but it's pretty much the same.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club