Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pictures of Titanium with Full Exterior bodykit?

JAR897

Hey Guys... Was wondering if anyone had pictures of either a Titanium with the full exterior bodykit, or the Zetec S in either sea gray, or white? (if there any with the Titanium X pack too thats an added bonus!).

Basically Im trying to choose between sea gray and white coloue for my new fiesta, which will consist of the Titanium with the full exterior body kit (so the more advanced Zetec S kit) and the larger 17" rims.

I have looked on the ford fiesta website, but the colours don't seem to match reality, and the cars are also missing the body kit which is the influential factor I am looking for.

If you have read my previous post you will see I am torn between the sea gray and white - with advantages and disadvantages for both. I know i'm going on a bit, but its my first REAL car (im turning 21 in a couple of months and my current car was more of a learner-mobile).

Anyway, I know MichellefromEssex has some Zetec S piccys in white which I have seen, but idealy id like to see one with all the chrome and stuff on too, as well as the full bodykit (i.e. the sideskirts too!).

Any pictures of the sea gray colour will be appreciated as I have yet to see any pictures of that colour.

Again, the exact spec im looking for (which matters for this subject - i.e. can be seen from the exterior) is the FULL exterior styling kit and the Titanium X pack (17" alloys) on the Titanium spec.

Thanks again guys...

Hey Guys... Was wondering if anyone had pictures of either a Titanium with the full exterior bodykit, or the Zetec S in either sea gray, or white? (if there any with the Titanium X pack too thats an added bonus!).

Basically Im trying to choose between sea gray and white coloue for my new fiesta, which will consist of the Titanium with the full exterior body kit (so the more advanced Zetec S kit) and the larger 17" rims.

I have looked on the ford fiesta website, but the colours don't seem to match reality, and the cars are also missing the body kit which is the influential factor I am looking for.

If you have read my previous post you will see I am torn between the sea gray and white - with advantages and disadvantages for both. I know i'm going on a bit, but its my first REAL car (im turning 21 in a couple of months and my current car was more of a learner-mobile).

Anyway, I know MichellefromEssex has some Zetec S piccys in white which I have seen, but idealy id like to see one with all the chrome and stuff on too, as well as the full bodykit (i.e. the sideskirts too!).

Any pictures of the sea gray colour will be appreciated as I have yet to see any pictures of that colour.

Again, the exact spec im looking for (which matters for this subject - i.e. can be seen from the exterior) is the FULL exterior styling kit and the Titanium X pack (17" alloys) on the Titanium spec.

Thanks again guys...

Not the colour your are looking for but you can seem some photos of my Vision Blue Titanium Here.

Looking good! You don't have any more pics of the leather interior. Am debating whether or not to add it to mine which I hopefully will be ordering soon. Are the rear seats leather too? Was there many colours of leather interior to choose from? Cheers

Looking good! You don't have any more pics of the leather interior. Am debating whether or not to add it to mine which I hopefully will be ordering soon. Are the rear seats leather too? Was there many colours of leather interior to choose from? Cheers

I haven't got any other shots at the moment. The rears are leather too yes. The only other colour of leather interior is some garish combination of blue and grey and maroon and black. The standard leather which is the titanium x pack is what is in the photos.

In the Zetec S the stiching is red rather the grey.

FIESTA738.jpg

found this on google image search

im sure your imagination can cope with imagining the chrome flashing

Thanks again guys...

DSC00176-1.jpg

DSC00175.jpg

DSC00171-1.jpg

these r pics of my car, hope they help with your decision, my opinion is the chrome finishes wont complement the car as much on the white on, if you like your chrome then i think the sea rey would look better. but thats only my opinion

nice motor mate, does look good.

I actually think the chrome against the white will look pretty good!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club