Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Minor Exterior Detail Of The Wifes Ka Today

Torque

Thanks, yes it's a great wee car and I hope you don't mind me linking to the forum, it's just a lot easier than copy and pasting it all over.

Alas photobucket seems to be a bit of an !Removed! tonight, must just go and check the piccies .............. seems to be okay now *shrugs*

Thanks, yes it's a great wee car and I hope you don't mind me linking to the forum, it's just a lot easier than copy and pasting it all over.

Alas photobucket seems to be a bit of an !Removed! tonight, must just go and check the piccies .............. seems to be okay now *shrugs*

I'm no wiesel like yourself lol

I have a few detailing questions myself, but I won't ask you here and hog your thread ;)

I had trouble with photobucket earlier too.

Nice job on the Ka, lovely colour and finish

There are a few forums dedicated to valeting / detailing. Some friendly, and happy for people to ask questions, some are not.

Chris

Cheers Chris :)

On CYC we're always happy to answer questions and discuss things, after all we were all noobs at one time :)

• Like 1

Cheers Chris :)

On CYC we're always happy to answer questions and discuss things, after all we were all noobs at one time :)

I'm sure you can guess the forum I was referring to ;) , in no way was I suggesting CYC was like that.

Thankfully there are some that are nice and friendly

good job on the clean up looks much better

Looks great! My gf has a KA, love detailing them as they're such a small car :D

I'm sure you can guess the forum I was referring to ;) , in no way was I suggesting CYC was like that.

Thankfully there are some that are nice and friendly

Hmmm, let me think, yes, yes I think I know the one that you're referring to :lol:

• Like 1