Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Ford Fair 2016: Tickets and stand passes are now available to purchase. More info here.

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

fozen white

Heads Up

7 posts in this topic

Hi all new to the forum , after a bit of info . Brought a zetec 1.6 on a 61 plate . So would anyone know if a) is it equipped with sync ? And can I change the light settings in the foot wells etc ?

Probably just short of the SYNC introduction , changing footwell colours is only available on the Titanium X models

Ok thanks for the reply much appreciated

Lenny likes this

Oh btw it's a ps125 and I can connect my iPhone to the system if that constitutes towards sync ? :-)

Oh btw it's a ps125 and I can connect my iPhone to the system if that constitutes towards sync ? :-)

Thats standard Bluetooth

If you want to check for sure if you have SYNC go here http://www.etis.ford.com/ click the Vehicle tab and enter your registration.

It will list every thing on your car , although sometimes it;s not 100% correct.

Lenny likes this

Hi ya yes just checked its less sync but I can still use my blower :-) many thanks

Lenny likes this