Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Dress Up Kit

sweep

Have already mentioned this in a separate thread - but its bugging me and so wanted to see what others thought. The dress up kit on the 2013 Fiesta has large spoiler, side skirts, sport front and rear bumpers and according to the Ford Price List - a sport grille. I downloaded a PDF of the new price list from Ford's website just now.

Some of the online brokers adding this on state it has a sport grille, but Fords own configurator doesn't mention it.

As Willy pointed out the brochure doesn't mention it - but the Fiesta price list from Jan 2013 states the dress up kit includes a sport grille. the new price list effective from 01/04/2013 still states the dress up kit includes sport grille. Surely if they had changed the spec, which they can do, and hence it not appearing in the brochure or configurator they shouldn't still spec it in the new price list?

Has anyone had the dress up kit with anything other than the standard grille (I did read somewhere on here all it means is the surround of the front grille is black, not the grille itself?)

Any thoughts? I have contacted Ford - is it worth questioning - I noted the Zetec S folk got their pedals sorted.

• Like 1

From what I understand after having a look, the dress up kit is only the spoiler and trim pieces for the front bumper, sides and rear bumper, not including the grille. The grille is a Zetec S exclusive. Has been previously until now, anyway.

It seems that's what people are getting. Just not sure why the price list says otherwise and every price list has said the same??

Maybe the one with sports grill is an old list, as they say it's subject to change unfortunately.

Hi dave, yep I did think that, but the new price list starting today which i downloaded from ford, dated as effective from 1st April 2013 still has it listed, as have the previous two. Seems a bit weird that they haven't updated three price lists to reflect the change?

Still possibly the same thing, subject to change, and they've decided to add in the grille (unusual for Ford to add something >.<), and typical Ford are too lazy to add it to the other lists :P

Unfortunately makes it a little difficult to say, even dealerships don't know where to begin on the new Fiesta's >.<

Has anybody queried this with their dealer/ford??

anybody else have any thoughts on this - still waiting to hear from Ford CS - went and had a sneaky peek at the car last night - was meant to get it today but its not going to have its predelivery inspection till tomorrow - normal grille

anybody else have any thoughts on this - still waiting to hear from Ford CS - went and had a sneaky peek at the car last night - was meant to get it today but its not going to have its predelivery inspection till tomorrow - normal grille

If Ford say it should have the ZS grille then it can be replaced under warranty. If they now come with them but didn't when you order, then you may be a little stuffed >.<

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Sweep. I have just got my Fiesta with the dress up kit. The grille in the standard one (which i prefer). It looked really nice with the slightly bigger wheels too.

I did email Ford CS and got a reply a few days back. In a nutshell they say that only the ZS has the sports grill / aerofoil and that they can change there spec whenever they want blah blah blah so the answer is NO.

Definitely no sports grilles and spoiler's for the dress up kit extra. I guess they want the extra £150 from you going buying them separate :P

• Like 1

guess they want the extra £150 from you going buying them separate :P

Where'd you get that idea from Dave ;)

Has anybody queried this with their dealer/ford??

When i was considering a TiT or a ZS, i was told the dress up kit is just the front lower lip, the large rear boot spoiler, 2 side skirts, and the rear bumper end tails.

No whole bumpers, no plastic grilles in the centre front or rear bumpers. You don't even get the centre lower lip infill panel that is on the new ZS 7.5 models. I was not sure about ZS honeycomb grille at first, and the dealer said we can remove it and swap for a chrome one if you like!

• 2 weeks later...

If your looking for the ZS look then check this thread out HERE

Needless to say, since i seen the car i am liking the ZS grille.

So, Willy did it! Looks good dude, get the dress up kit then just buy the 3 bits with a few more $$$ and yea, cannot deny it looks awesome. You big fake!!!!

No only joking..... :P

Yeah not cheap ;)

Loving the titanium with all it's gadgets and really loving the new ZS look. Well worth the extra pennies :)

Hello. New to this forum, so I hope I am asking in the right place.

My long wait for my facelift fiesta titanium (125bhp, midnight sky, 17" alloys) is almost over. Hopefully I will get it on Monday.

I ordered it without the dress-up kit, cause I didn't like the rear spoiler, but now I am kind of regretting my choice. Ofcourse it is to late to change the order, so it will have to be mounted after the purchase. Anyone know if it is possible to buy the kit in the correct colour at a reasonable price on the web. My Danish dealer gave me a price at around 1900 £, which is crazy. I know we in denmark have some idiotic high taxes on cars... ( price of the car + 180 %), but still think its a crazy price for a dress-up kit.

.... ( price of the car + 180 %) .....

Oh, really? So im happy then not to be a citizen of Denmark :-) As I can see in Poland, dress-up kit cost aprox. 500-600 Euro

Hello. New to this forum, so I hope I am asking in the right place.

My long wait for my facelift fiesta titanium (125bhp, midnight sky, 17" alloys) is almost over. Hopefully I will get it on Monday.

I ordered it without the dress-up kit, cause I didn't like the rear spoiler, but now I am kind of regretting my choice. Ofcourse it is to late to change the order, so it will have to be mounted after the purchase. Anyone know if it is possible to buy the kit in the correct colour at a reasonable price on the web. My Danish dealer gave me a price at around 1900 £, which is crazy. I know we in denmark have some idiotic high taxes on cars... ( price of the car + 180 %), but still think its a crazy price for a dress-up kit.

The DK titanium isn't the same spec as the UK titanium, you know that right?

Do DK offer the dress-up kit? I didn't see it as an option, and unfortunately I didn't add the rear spoiler before the car they had started the production of my car. I had to buy it as after marked at the dealer and then the price was about double up. I think I paid 4000dkr with discount.

What kind og 17" did you order?

Targajek12:

Yes its crazy the danish taxes for cars. Thats why theres so many !Removed! cars on the road in dk. Do you have a link or something on that dress-up kit ?

KennyJ:

Yes i know the UK and the DK titanium doesnt have the same specs.

According to the DK ford fiesta catalog page 51 you can get the dress up kid in DK. I am more interested in the rest of the dress-up kit, then the rear spoiler. I dont know the price for the kit, if you order it with the car. But the price for the kit is way more expensive for mouinting afterwards. My dealer said about 16000 kr (1900 £), so i rather live without. Unless I can buy it cheaper online? Same problem for me. They had also started production of the car when i changed my mind :(

Bought the 17" 8-spoke alloys. In my oppinion they suits the Fiesta best

Thanks willy :) those are only primed, right? theres no way of getting the parts prepainted in midnight sky? been looking at your car for some time now, to help me visualize how mine is going to look like :)

Yeah Kasper there primed so take into account that you will need to paint them after you get them either through dealer or paint shop.

On the midnight Sky front mines a Titanium ;)

Ok. Then the price will probably go sky high. Maybe my dealers price isn´t to shaggy then. But considering the dk price of the car, i will have to wait until there is more money in the bank. damn those taxes

Though i like the titanium grill more, you did a nice job with the change to the zetec grill :) I really like the look of your car