Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Ford Fiesta Zetec

paddie79

Hi folks,

Is it at all possible to get the full exterior styling kit on this model to make the car look like the Zetec S and if so where and how do you put them on?

Thanks Patrick

Hi folks,

Is it at all possible to get the full exterior styling kit on this model to make the car look like the Zetec S and if so where and how do you put them on?

Thanks Patrick

Hey Patrick...

Unfortunately the Zetec does not have the option to come with the Full Exterior Body Kit...

However the Titanium does.

Here is a good starting point (build your custom car and add on options etc at the end) click here

Hope that helps.

JAR897.

It is possible to buy the parts on their own by talking to your parts deparment, but it will be very expensive. I got a Zetec, but i managed to buy the Zetec S spoiler for £140 from ford :)

I'm not to bothered about having to pay for it, so i can definatly buy the lit from ford then, how fits it though or is it easy that i could do it ?

How much would the full kit be then?

Thanks

You would be looking around £500 - £600 for the parts. But then you need to factor in painting and fitting as this is something you can't do your self. Paint & fitting will be about £500 (depends where you go of course) So would be looking at about £1000. If you wanted the alloys too, then think almost £1800 in total with tyres

I added it to my titanium for £500 at the point of ordering, bit their arms off cos as has been said - parts and paint costs afterwards would have been no where near as cheap as that.

I honestly cannot see why it can't be an optional extra for any model in the range, go hound the dealer(s)

I added it to my titanium for £500 at the point of ordering, bit their arms off cos as has been said - parts and paint costs afterwards would have been no where near as cheap as that.

I honestly cannot see why it can't be an optional extra for any model in the range, go hound the dealer(s)

Because else why would you buy the top model if you could buy your own car from the bottom up :) thats the only reason

It is possible to buy the parts on their own by talking to your parts deparment, but it will be very expensive. I got a Zetec, but i managed to buy the Zetec S spoiler for £140 from ford :)

Hi there Mark, i am also wanting to get the zetec s spoiler on a black titanium, thing is i really dont want the full kit with the bumper and skirt. Did you manage to just get the spoiler or did you have to buy the whole kit?

And also did you add it at the time of ordering or get it put it on after you picked up the fiesta?

How much did it cost you in total to get the spoiler put on including labour and painting it black.

Also did you get it done at the dealership and did it affect your warranty

Thanks

Jon

Hi Jon,

Your parts deparment will be able to sell you single items from a Zetec S meaning you wont have to buy all the parts.

I ordered the spoiler after i ordered the car (got spoiler from local dealer but got car from a different dealer cos they were cheaper :) ) and had a ford bodyshop paint and fit it for me. It cost about £280 in total and i would advise you dont try to fit it yourself as its not as simple as it looks. My local dealer did me a offer tho, it was called a "sports pack" which was an option for the Zetec and below which had the spoiler, Alloy Pedals and chrome door sills for £300 in total fitted. But that wll vary by dealer.

As reguards to warranty, providing its an official Ford part, and fitted by a Ford approved bodyshop/dealer then it wont affect it at all :)

Heres some pics to help you make your mind up...

Image007.jpg

Image004.jpg

Image017.jpg

If you need any more info, drop me a PM and i'll be happy to answer any questions you may have. I was the first person on here to buy the above items as an extra and it looks like i've started a trend :P

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club