Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New & Old Car

yunii

Finally its goodbye to my cherished mk1.5 2.0 esp, after 9 memorable yrs with bullet proof reliability & lots of fun,i welcome to my mk2.5 titanium.
old & new car,TOOK DELIVERY ON WEDNESDAY LAST WEEK.
5b02d5d2-a4bd-409a-8970-0c918349bf04_zps
IMAG0544_zps6545a1f0.jpg
IMAG0546_zpsc428745d.jpg
IMAG0577_zpsb56603a0.jpg
129acd1b-43b6-42e4-9add-2a51c9a946f6_zps
IMAG0580_zps7f42355e.jpg
IMAG0581_zpsa136fca8.jpg
IMAG0580_zps7f42355e.jpg
IMAG0582_zps46689dd0.jpg
yunii

Looks nice always thought silver suits this model, bet its weird to drive after nine years with one car. Wish I could manage to keep a car that long, two years is my record.

Hi Yunii , looks great i'm sure your going to be happy with the new Foci

• Like 1

Hi

yea for me as well 2 years is the Max, I went from the Focus Mk1 to the Mk2 and now I have the Mk2.5 cant afford the Mk3 but they are getting close to three years old so should be in my price range soon..

i wanted to keep the old one but can't find fundings to meet.

yunii

nice upgrade fella and im sure you will be happy with it and liking the power button

Nice new car! yes 9 years is a long time with 1 car, im in my 8th and no plans to change for now - you will need to upgrade your profile :)

hi yuni how do you find the rear tints? especially at night? thinking of having them but never drove with tints

Fit the rear sunblinds cheaper than tints removable

hi yuni how do you find the rear tints? especially at night? thinking of having them but never drove with tints

Hi mate, to be honest absolutely fine, although the rear cars beam shines on glass showin rear glass screen heater lines so not clear to read thru view mirror,but then theirs excelent door mirrors view. i also have autodim as its a titanium.

has it affected visibility i.e. blind spots?

has it affected visibility i.e. blind spots?

no not at all mate.noting the visibility is far greater than my ex mk1.5 ,which i had privacy shades on & the rear glass was small ,with headrests were in the way,btw not criticizing the mk1.5 as it was truly a great car with lots of memory.

If you do go for tints,ensure you find some qualty fitters as the result would be good or you'll regret going for cheap bad workmanship.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club