Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How Do You Take Paint Lines Out

CraigSavage

Hi , i got a fiesta MK4 and i took my side strips off my doors and it has a line of paint where they have sprayed the car with them on anyone know how to get it off.

Its most likely not been painted its probably just the paint hasnt faded due to the strips having covered the paint. You could try colour restorer http://www.t-cut.co.uk/index.cfm?page=55 thats probably the best stuff to use shop around fornit though and you'll probably to be able to get it quite cheap. Most super markets tend to sell the stuff :) but you'll need to basically clean the full car, then use the colour restorer and then use a decent wax.

A good mop with colour cutting compound should restore an even finish to the car.

Something like wondercut or T-cut colour restorer.

Stoney thats what I said ;) lol

Stoney thats what I said ;) lol

Well some of it :p

2000 grit wet and dry, very lightly to remove the paint step, then G3 compound or T-cut, then finally give it a good polish.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club