Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hello There :)

Sassygirl

Hi all :)

Just thought i'd introduce myself :)

I'm Michelle, I'm 30 years young ;) Have been a ford owner for about 6 years now, having owned a Galaxy.

We still have the trusty Galaxy but it has now been converted into a dog unit for work purposes, so i find myself having bought a 2007 plate Focus :D

I did a few mods here and there to the Gal, and attended Ford Fair 2011 with her, so now its time to get modding with the Focus :D :D

Here's a pic of the Gal when she looked good

DSCF2392.jpg

• Like 1

From a fellow newbie a big hello and welcome to what seems to be a great forum and owners club.

Welcome to FOC :) galexy lookin good what you planning on doing to the focus or dont you know yet? Plenty of guides in the forum to give you ideas/show you how to get them done :)

Any photos of the focus aswell? :)

Thanks for the warm welcome :D

Not sure what to do yet with the Focus, but few ideas so far are: wanting the brake light cluster changing, and some nice 17/18" alloys to put on her, then going to have the back blacked out, and thinking of a re-map :D

Will get some pics up by the end of the week :)

Sounds good :) like I said there plenty of guides for the focus's to give you ideas and more than a few folk who can point you in the right direction :)

Hi welcome :)

Hi and welcome to the forums

Welcome to the Forum Michelle.

Maybe you'll find something useful amongst the mods listed on my Signature picture under my posts.