Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Y Reg Fiesta Boot Lock Diagram

Fiestatramp

Hi All,

Can anyone please send me a scanned copy of the diagram for the boot lock of the Fiesta Flight; Y reg?

My boot is locked perminantly and will not open from inside using the button nor from the outside using the key, so I figure that i can strip it from the inside by removing the panel, but I need a diagram and any assiciated instructions to be able to succesfully do this.

Thanks.

Im guessing you have checked the fuses? Also try holding the key over when lifting the lid like you would a yale lock to see if that makes any difference.

Hi Nathan,

I cannot locate the fuse. I found a diagram on the net which said that it was to the right of the steering column and above the two main rows of fuses, but there are only two rows and no other fuses above left or right. If I press the release button, I can hear the relay click, so i do not think it is the fuse. It may be a mechanical problem with the latch. I have tried WD 40 in the lock and wiggled the key whilst trying to open the boot to no avail.

Perhaps an adventure through the back seats is on then, perhaps the mechanism has falen apart, i can imagine they take a fair whack when the lid is closed, if all is good up front in the fuse department then it may well be the motor in the boot lid that is out of time, have a good time scrambling through the back seats.

Moved to the Fiesta Forum for better coverage.

BTW- Welcome to the Forum.