Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Ford Fair 2016: Tickets and stand passes are now available to purchase. More info here.

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Sliveredge

Puddle Lights

4 posts in this topic

Hi, I have a 2013 fiesta and have puddle lamps on the car now the light coming out from these is really white and crisp im guessing they are an LED,
Now my question is what LED are they and will they fit the number plate lights?
If not what do people recommend for that nice clean crisp light for the number plate lamps the normal yellow ones are just too dull and look odd against the frozen white at night.

Thank you

Hi, I have a 2013 fiesta and have puddle lamps on the car now the light coming out from these is really white and crisp im guessing they are an LED,

If not what do people recommend for that nice clean crisp light for the number plate lamps the normal yellow ones are just too dull and look odd against the frozen white at night.

Thank you

I had canbus led bulbs in my s1600 fiesta and they looked far nicer than the standard yellow looking ones from the factory : ) will cost you about £4 off ebay , they are flat looking bulbs with 2 or more smds on them which look like yellow blobs on a circuit board an a push in fit . I did find mine too big and had to file them down slighly to fit the bulb holders so look for 9mm wide ones an about 28 mm long ones . My mate followed me one night out of the works carpark in the dark and said they were really bright and a cool looking white with a hint of blue light beaming on the number plate an bumper as you see in bmw's or audi's and focus titaniums .

Thank you

I bought a set of 4 off eBay the other day and they look really good.

Link below...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=300607060527&ssPageName=STRK:MERFB:IID