#1 dm275011

dm275011

• Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Name: David
  • Ford Model: Fiesta Titanium X
  • Year: 2013

Posted 04 April 2013 - 10:22 AM

I have just bought a 2013 Titanium X in black which I love, however, being 5'7" the arm rest on the center console is far to far back for me to reach. In my last fiesta the top of the armrest (factory fitted) slid forward but this one doesn't. Does anyone know whether it can be adjusted?

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 b1g_dav3

b1g_dav3

Ford Enthusiast

• 2,497 posts
  • Name: David
  • Ford Model: Fiesta Zetec S TDCi
  • Year: 2013
Contributor

Posted 04 April 2013 - 10:50 AM

Non adjustable I'm afraid, but it's in quite a good position so you might end up being fine with it. 

#3 2011fiesta

2011fiesta

Geordie Fordie

• FOC Supporters
  • 1,666 posts
  • Name: Paul
  • Ford Model: 2011 Fiesta Titanium Auto
  • Year: 2011

Posted 04 April 2013 - 01:27 PM

When I first sat in one I did think the armrest was short, but this'll be so no one complains that it blocks access to the handbrake.
I think it's good the fiesta now gets a built in armrest/central storage but being an auto driver Im glad I have my longer aftermarket armrest so my elbow can rest on it.

A more premium touch would have been to move the power outlet/USB/Aux ports on titanium models into the armrest so iPods etc could be left in the car/connected but hidden from view, and there'd be more no messy cables lying around - then again it's just a fiesta at the end of the day.

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users