Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Mk6 Zetec Front Bumper

DanGersFord

Looking for the above in good condition doesnt matter about paint deffects as it will be getting resprayed/having a front dress up skirt added. Prefferably with trims although not a big deal if they're missing.

Cheers bud exactly

Bought one for mine the other day, not to bad to be honest, getting sprayed today

Thats fine mate. Is it the one thats meant to be fully colour coded or one of the ones where the bottom bit was grey plastic?

The one i linked it the one that should be fully colour coded,
The one that is half black and half coloured is the Fiesta "LX" model, the model i have

But i changed all my bumpers to the all colour coded bumpers heres a picture of the outcome of my front bumper which is the link i sent you (I still have to fit my plate though)

All the grills in the bumper i had to buy separate the links to them will be at the bottom of this post

IMG_2117_zps053782d9.jpg

Sorry for it being dark, if you want any other pictures just ask i will get them for you tomorrow in the light c:

Sorry for replying to late aswell haha.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/120651642069?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/120994034951?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/350685118196?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

Plus link me to the skirt you buy to get added to it, if it looks nice i might look into it haha :P
​Bumper looks a little plain like this :P

Cheers mate its the lx ive thats why i asked. Ive fitted a pumaspeed bodykit and colour coded the black plastic on the front bumper but you can still see its textured and the paints not taken too well the plastic which is why i wanted the proper colour coded one. Im going to buy a new front valance and fit fogs aswel :)

Ah i see haha,
I picked my car back up today as i got the mirrors, doors trims, front bumper and the boot lid handle thing colour coded to match,
Looks alot better than the LX haha
The guy that done it for me said he had alot of trouble with the plastic and it took him ages rubbing it all down but he said it should be fine with the paint and everything so im happy, only cost me £150 for the lot aswell so its a bargain for 4 days work really..

With the fog lights after removing my old front bumper, i wasn't expecting it but the fog lights cabling it already there on my car, so if you lucky they might be there ready for you aswell!
If so it will save a hell of alot of hassle when you come to fitting them!

Thats stunning fair play to you haha! Alot of work! but worth it

You know that splitter blade you were buying for yous, any chance of a link to that please mate?

Yeah it is already there :) ill need to get a plug for one side though. The connector plugs there for one but the other side has just got the wires but im just going to buy a fog light kit for it. Do me a favour see if you go the the modification discussions room ive posted a topic about which fog light kit/trims will fit im pretty sure the rounder ones wont fit the bumper but its just incase you know lol

http://www.pumaspeed.co.uk/product-Fiesta-Mk6-RSR-Front-Valance-Skirt_262.jsp

thats the front valance ive got fitted mate. I got the full body kit for £170 off gumtree! Bargain its meant to be £530ish lol Guy bought it and just never fitted it

Im not going to jump to any conclusions i honestly dont know, id love to say yes cause i would do the same but i really dont have a clue sorry mate,

I guess you could send them a message asking them to confirm it?

See if you go into the main forum bit where its got all the different sections youll see it there :)

Im not going to jump to any conclusions i honestly dont know, id love to say yes cause i would do the same but i really dont have a clue sorry mate,

I guess you could send them a message asking them to confirm it?

Im pretty sure they dont. Im sure the round ones dont fit im pretty sure theyll only fit the facelift bumper which is a slightly different shape

It'll hopefully look decent once ive got it all fitted orderred the bumper yesterday so should be here for Monday hopefully im gona order the New valance skirt tomorrow so going to get the bumper sprayed and all that hopefully by next week :) I dont know whether to paint tge grills or not