Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Heated Seats Mk1 Ghia

david295

I have the leather seats and 2 plugs under gear stick console, and a load of wires going in to wiring plug under seats, and the terminals in fuse box for heated seats, what would be the chances of putting fuse in and getting switches and there being the elements in the seats already is there a way of checking before i go scrap yard to get the gear stick surround with switches.

i doubt the elements are in the seat but you may find them in a scrappy ideally it would be plug and play i cant remember if it needs to be switched on or not on the mk1

Pre face lift mk1 ghia standard leather's didnt have the heating elements in chances are you'll be better off getting yourself some mk1.5 front seats there guaranteed to have the elements in could just need a rejig under the seat where the connections meet into the seat (connection from the loom to the connection box under the seat) thought but pretty straight forward to do this. Other than that chances are you will need to get yourself the elements out of a seat fit them into yours and crack on! (done this myself into my mk1.5 edge needed to fit a loom so if you have that part and the connections there just need the seats with the elements and the switches pretty straight forward job)

Ps hello again art ;)

• 7 years later...

good, sorry to open the subject again, but I got the recaro of st mk1 black leather, heated, I have it already mounted on my focus mk1.5, but I don't know where to start so that the seat heating works, can you help me please . thank you

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club