Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Vinnie's Project Log

vince_13

Well ive just got blue illuminated window, window heater and headlight switches so might do that over the next couple of weeks to match :)

yh i think it looks smart, just off topic but did you do the switches yourself? we bought the window switches (in blue) already done

cars looking sweet mate

wanna come clean mine for me now lol?

only down the road ;)

Wish I could clean my own haha im naff at cleaning cars

Whilst looking for illuminated switches for my gf fiesta I came across a dimmer unit complete with blue leds for my focus :)

Unfortunately im in Cumbria this week so wil have to wait until I get back to fit it,

Can provide an eBay link for anyone who is interested

new part has arrived will be fitted shortly

20130511_133103_zpsedb14950.jpg

here a pic showing before

20130511_141237_zps0addb8ed.jpg

and here is a pic showing after

20130511_141705_zps9517d2cb.jpg

possibly the quickest modification ive done so far

• Like 1

new part has arrived will be fitted shortly

20130511_133103_zpsedb14950.jpg

here a pic showing before

20130511_141237_zps0addb8ed.jpg

and here is a pic showing after

20130511_141705_zps9517d2cb.jpg

possibly the quickest modification ive done so far

Jammy mate looks tidy

That's you and Clive I'm jealous of now having this in blue LED

Been looking at this myself

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FORD-FOCUS-MK3-05-10-C-MAX-FIESTA-MK6-MK7-BLUE-LED-HEADLIGHT-SWITCH-RED-PINK-/271199036907?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3f24b8e5eb

But cant afford it at the moment after just replacing my rear windscreen

Just thought though I couldnt order this one anyway as I need the one with auto headlights on it

EDIT: this is the one I need

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FORD-FOCUS-MK3-05-10-C-MAX-FIESTA-MK6-MK7-BLUE-LED-AUTO-HEADLIGHT-SWITCH-RED-/271178945362?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3f23865352

Yh thats the exact same item m8

It goes nicely with colour scheme

said it a few times but the one thing i'm jealous about my kid sisters polo is that she has blue speedo illumination as standard

but i really want these

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ford-Focus-05-Heater-Control-Unit-With-A-C-Aircon-Converted-With-BLUE-Leds-/281047841320?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item416fc1ba28

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FORD-FOCUS-MK3-05-10-C-MAX-FIESTA-MK6-MK7-BLUE-LED-AUTO-HEADLIGHT-SWITCH-RED-/271178945362?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3f23865352

to finish my interior off

got blue everything including blue front/rear footwells, blue ignition barrel, blue courtesy/maplights and most importantly blue headunit illumination.

you need some night shots of it all

getting these parts would nicely finish it all off

whats your interior lighting looking like atm mate?

wow cheers m8 thats now on my wish list haha

erm interior is abit all over the place really,

new light switch in blue,

sub switch (centre console) in red (might change to blue)

footwell lights in blue,

interior light white led

dash clocks are red

headunit illumination is red but is not wired so does not give off any colour

yeh thats some pics im missing, of the car with the lights etc on at night inside and out

as you can see from the pictures above the 2 fog light symbols are not illuminated, im not sure if this is how it is supposed to be but im not particularly bothered atm

your lighting definitely all over the place a bit lol

have you actually tried pulling the switch out to turn the fog light leds on mate?

yeh i get a bit distracted by all the mods i want to do as you can see from my sig, unfortunately i tend not to think things through bout items haha

yeh had the fog lights on and nothing happens on the unit,

Mine lights up fully, front fog is white and the rear is red.

I also get a nice subtle blue light from the symbols on the dial itself when the lights are off.

yeh i know what you mean clive, on the link from brigante it shows a red and white leds symbols, lol as long as my dash symbols light up when the lights are activated im not bothered,

The only bit I cant get for mine is blue heater controls ;( looks great apart from that

If you contact Carparts4you2011 through eBay they will try to source any part and modify to your colour choice.

That's how i got my blue light unit, i asked them and they sourced one for me and i would assume also that's why there's now a few available once they found there was interest.

Apparently the heater control on the mk6 fez cant be changed cause its a green filter that gives the colour?

• Like 1

Apparently the heater control on the mk6 fez cant be changed cause its a green filter that gives the colour?

I did not know that, pity as blue lights look way better.

I seen someone change it to blu once but it involved actually cutting the dial sections out and scraping the green filter off altogether and seemed like alot of hassle. I might buy a second hand heater control and see what I can do with it

• Like 1

That's the spirit.

You know ya gotta give it a bash :d

• Like 2

Cheers m8 not sure which mod is next may have to wait till next month, but my red list in my sig is getting smaller at least

• Like 1

that's the main thing your mods list is geeting smaller lol

I still got a few ideas for mine just booked it in to have the rear windows tinted on saterday so will get some pics up hopefully over the weekend

• Like 1

oo ill be watching and waiting see how it looks,

• Like 1

Been quoted £120 for rear windows 20% tints from a company in Birmingham also on the look out for a reverse/fog bulb holder connector and wiring to fit a second reverse bulb along with the clear lens.

• Like 1

dont suppose your interested in a privacy glass rear windscreen are you mate?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club