Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Vinnie's Project Log

vince_13

cheers guys im loving it atm the car feels so much at ease now, no restriction whatsoever such fun to drive :)

• 1 month later...

well not touched the car in a while, the task now is to get all the bodywork done (proving harder than i thought)

however im picking up a ST spoiler and once the front and rear bumpers are sorted and the rust on my door sill hopefully that will be all the bodywork sorted, ready for lowering

(thats the plan) :D

also working on some side projects being the interior light switches leds, the dual reverse mod and also the engine pipework

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

fitted new phillips headlight bulbs today (unfortuantely during summertime we dont get many dark nights anymore so probably wont be able test them)

DSC_0115_zpsf99sky6a.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Good news I think I have found a reputable bodyshop finally, the ST spoiler and rear tow eye cover are currently being painted and will pick that up on Saturday

Just received my CMAX clear high level brake light with connector and wiring, which I hope will fit in place of the ST brake light in the spoiler

Small patch of rust on the drivers door will then be sorted finally

Sent from my C6903 using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 1

recieved the spoiler today from the spray shop, also made the loom up from the rear brake light, also got the rear washer jet fitted and hose connected, just need some fixings and door lining and some god weather to complete the transfer

DSC_0154_zps4fgh3woo.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

finally pulled my finger out and took advantage of the holidays and the good weather, and fitted my ST spoiler

thanks to gabbo_21 for supplying new parts

DSC_0173_zpsc1e265f2.jpg

DSC_0178_zps2827ccea.jpg

• 2 months later...

well considering ive not being able to find the connector to complete the second reverse light mod, ive now got the part (thanks lenny) but ive since lost the standard rear fog light lens which i need to cut the bulb holder off :( so until that is found i cant complete the mod,

i have also added onto my list to paint my callipers, something ive not done before but having seen my m8s ST with painted callipers i think it will look ace

got round to completing the second reverse light mod,

DSC_0252_zps0n19vrrw.jpg

0b28b661-50fe-46b7-849c-2ad53175de19_zps

the beam pattern in the last picture is a little off, however i just realised i can swap the reverse bulb and fog bulb therefore the 2 reverse lights will be in alignment and look uniform.

unfortunately in the process of buying a house so the list i had of jobs to do before ford fair have now all but being thrown out,

• 4 weeks later...

DSC07231_zpsc69fb80a.jpg

i know what your thinking but dont worry the car is fine :P

bumper was removed to remove and re-attach the lower splitter

glad i did really as once we had removed the screws it just fell off :o so needless to say alot of tiger seal and some more screws later the splitter is well and truly stuck :)

DSC07235_zpse166ff9d.jpg

DSC07236_zps9533e388.jpg

and a mate of mine came to give a helping hand, can you guess what he drives? :D

DSC07240_zps3bd768c5.jpg

your poor car when I forst looked I thought oh oh lol

does your mate drive the red focus by any chance lol looks sweet

Yh haha his st is running RS internals and turbo and is 434bhp its packs a punch, it also will be at ford fair

• 2 weeks later...

some pics from last weekend at Ford Fair

also confirmed my next mod .... guide will be up soon :D

mongoose exhaust is next on the list, then start on some other neat mods watch this space

http://s296.photobucket.com/user/iesta90/library/Ford%20Fair%202014

Also fitted my new stickers, really look the part now haha

DSC_0308_zpseie6jf1h.jpg

great pics there and I was also at ford fair last weekend but dident manage to see all of the show as its so big lol.

your car is now taking shape

Cheers m8 Yh I forget how big it is evey year, hopefully after the move I can get on with more stuff having better access

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club