Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Brigante's Build Thread

Brigante

Looking good mate good to hear you like the lights looking at your car I'm missing mines.

nice one mate

you should be pleased with your tasty new motor

my poor old war horse of a car will be on her last legs soon so my plan is to try and finish her off on a budget and then strip her back down to stock

will put her mostly back to standard and what i do with the parts depends on what car i buy next

will most likely purchase a facelift focus in white. in which case my head unit, rear lights, side skirts, interior trims n roof liner etc would all transfer straight over to the new motor bar the side skirts which would need respraying but still easy enough. the rear lights would need the plugs swapping over too.

none transferable items like the headlights and ms front lip would be sold on.

but that's if i purchase the focus that is

i could really do with something bigger due to my job so i've been looking at landrover freelanders and pick ups along the lines of the l200 barbarians.

wouldnt mind a mondeo tit x estate or a focus 2.5 estate but i'd prefer a pick up or a 4x4

I dont think they do tbh that sounds to easy

Sent from my C6903 using Ford OC mobile app

how do you remove yours?

A lot of bad thing I heard about freelander a lot of things go wrong so if you do want one just make sure you do your search first.good luck mate.

• Like 1

A lot of bad thing I heard about freelander a lot of things go wrong so if you do want one just make sure you do your search first.good luck mate.

like what dude?

i'd go for summin like this for example

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201406185101695/sort/default/usedcars/model/freelander/colour/black/make/land_rover/price-to/5000/price-from/2000/page/2/postcode/ng68ge/quantity-of-doors/5/onesearchad/used%2Cnearlynew%2Cnew/maximum-mileage/up_to_80000_miles/radius/1500?logcode=p

or maybe a discovery

Heard head gasket is common problem electric plays up and the suspension is very expensive if needed replace ing but it might be just on the earlier models also every car has fault.just have look at reviews on Google see what you find.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

not been on here for a while due to work commitments, me old man having a heart attack and moving into a new abode so all mod money has been spent on furnishing that instead

however my poor old focus suffered a fatality and hand was forced to upgrade the HU when my old one had a fight with a flat pack tripple wardobe on way back from ikea

post-34566-0-76192500-1408237184_thumb.j

so begrudginly it was a trip to halfrauds as i needed a new HU asap. couldnt get like for like so i was forced to upgrade to this lil beauty

post-34566-0-56651900-1408237266_thumb.j

bigger screen, bluetooth which i've never used before but actually comes in handy for long journeys, rear usb so i aint got the minor faff of plugging/unplugging my dinky usb everytime i listen to music or need to apply my dummy faceplate as now the usb is hidden away permantly in glovebox. and best of all by sticking with pioneer it was a plug n play job as i could reuse all my fitting kit from the old HU.

only problem i have with it is the dab aerial i've got is pants so the radio is all but useless right now

• Like 1

sorry to hear about your dada and hope he is on the road to recovery soon.

liking the look of the new head unit can I ask how much it was please

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club