Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Spare Remote Key

hubby1959

Why not add one of these to your keys, they can be synced to the car

post-41018-0-80339800-1365197707_thumb.j

It's supposedly for a Transit but they work with just about any ford, (Except US versions)

Could you give us some info on that little device please?

kpg,

If you have a look at this http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-3-button-remote-fob-for-Ford-Transit-Connect-and-Maverick-/321039398648?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item4abf7076f8'>LINK, you'll see that it says it's for a transit.

Ignore what it says and get one anyway, then take it to the car, along with your key and your girlfriends remote key.

Once there you'll need to turn on the ignition, (Do NOT start the car), 4 times in 6 seconds, this then puts the car into learning mode.

Press any button on the remote, wait 5 second then repeat with the remote key, to exit the learning mode, turn on the ignition or wait 30 seconds and your done.

Test both remotes to ensure they're working

N.B. if you do choose to do it, let us know how you went on

kpg,

If you have a look at this LINK, you'll see that it says it's for a transit.

Ignore what it says and get one anyway, then take it to the car, along with your key and your girlfriends remote key.

Once there you'll need to turn on the ignition, (Do NOT start the car), 4 times in 6 seconds, this then puts the car into learning mode.

Press any button on the remote, wait 5 second then repeat with the remote key, to exit the learning mode, turn on the ignition or wait 30 seconds and your done.

Test both remotes to ensure they're working

N.B. if you do choose to do it, let us know how you went on

Wait, are you sure it'll work with the Fiesta or am I being used a guinea pig? lol

I have one myself for my mondeo, i was dubious at first but it synced with no problems, it's a shame you don't live close by as i'd let you try mine first

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club