Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta 1.4 Tdci Warm Starting Issues

scottlancaster94

Hello I was wondering if anyone had any experience with a warm starting problem on a mk 6.5 fiesta 1.4tdci ? Cold starting is no problem and it runs fine and if you allow the engine to cool it's fine or short journeys with the fan on full blast but otherwise it often won't start or struggles. The car is under a warranty and has so far had the leaky injector seals replaced, fuel lines replaced and fuel filter. I have recently got hold of auto data and seen some ford mondeo tdci problems on a forum with warm starting caused by the ecu needing an update for not putting enough fuel in on warm starts. Any help is appreciated thanks. Iv also been told by a mechanic on a focus with a similar problem changing the tdc sensor fixed it. Diagnostics comes up with no codes. Any help is appreciated thanks.

Scott

• 4 years later...

Hi, do you solved this problem? Because i have same problem now. Thank you

3 hours ago, Integer said:

Hi, do you solved this problem? Because i have same problem now. Thank you

I very much doubt with 1 post from 2013 they are still active on the forum. Perhaps try create a new thread if nobody else replies.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club