Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Newer And Brighter Headlights?

mactell

Hi there,

I am looking to get brighter headlights or even led lights around the headlights.

I preferably want something like xenon headlights

Does anyone know how much these are and how much they are normally to get fitted?

Thanks,

Welcome to the club. Just so you know HIDs (xenon headlights) are illegal unless manufacturer fitted. You can get the icy white colour that xenon headlights produce by fitting a set of Philips Diamond Vision 5000k headlight bulbs. The bulbs arent strictly legal but you'll never get pulled up for them and if you do you'll most likely just be told to change them as opposed to HIDs which would invalidate your insurance if you get caught out with them. Theres plenty of newer style headlight units that you can fit though. 2 mins and ill post you a link to a few headlights :)

Hi there,

Thanks for the welcome and heads up on this I never knew Xenon headlights are illegal unless fitted by manufacturer.

I look forward to them links :).

A lot more, had to go back to my standard bulbs for now as car is going soon, and a massive difference if honest. Just they're not technically legal, but after 18 months haven't been pulled or flashed at all.

Hmm fair enough may have to look into this.

Only thing is I hate fitting things myself as I normally mess it up lol.

post-37948-0-14208200-1365340922_thumb.j
post-37948-0-33299400-1364665686_thumb.j
post-37948-0-93941900-1364664845_thumb.j

Ive personally got the black angel eyes fitted and they look pretty nice fitted/are fairly bright.

Yes they will definately fit. They're all headlights that ive considered fitting to my own car. Your car is a fiesta mk 6.5 but most of the time parts are listed under mk6 and most mk6 parts will fit. Yes you would need to inform your insurance company and it would make the price go up but only slightly because its not a performance modification.

I really don't see why fitting better headlights would put the insurance up? If anything its safer because you can see more of the road ahead?! it doesn't make sense.

Thats just the way insurance companies work buddy lol you make a modification they rub their hands together lol if you dont tell them and you have and accident they could turn round and say your insurance is void and that they wont pay out. And yes thats the ones ive got. Im considering changing to these though soon; http://www.morette.com/products/HEADLIGHTS/FORD/Fiesta/Fiesta%202002/hl_fd_fiesta_02.htm

they can be colour coded to your car and are meant to be a lot brighter than standard headlights because they give you four lights instead of 2 :)

£150 for them ones you got at the minute seem quite expensive for some lights lol

Theyre quite cheap compared to most of the other aftermarket headlights. I only paid £119 for them but I cant find the link for them at that price

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club