#1 zteve

zteve

• Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Name: steve
  • Ford Model: fiesta
  • Year: 2009

Posted 09 April 2013 - 10:30 AM

Hi all, new member here. I've just bought an 09 fiesta 1.4 titanium it has 16in alloys as i'm sure you all k.now. The problem I have is there's no spare wheel just the dreaded foam filler, what I need to know is , will a full size spare fit in the wheel well or do I need to find a space saver.

Thank you.

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 Lenny

Lenny

Retired Moderator

• FOC Supporters
  • 8,565 posts
  • Name: Leonard
  • Ford Model: Focus ZetecS
  • Year: 2010
Contributor

Posted 09 April 2013 - 10:40 AM

Hi all, new member here. I've just bought an 09 fiesta 1.4 titanium it has 16in alloys as i'm sure you all k.now. The problem I have is there's no spare wheel just the dreaded foam filler, what I need to know is , will a full size spare fit in the wheel well or do I need to find a space saver.
Thank you.

A full size spare will fit but it is exactly twice the width of a spacesaver so you would require to raise the surrounding boot floor to fit snug, ford sell the full size spare kit for the focus but I've not saw it for the fiesta however it may be available.

Image0994.jpg

Image0995.jpg

Image0998.jpg

#3 zteve

zteve

• Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Name: steve
  • Ford Model: fiesta
  • Year: 2009

Posted 09 April 2013 - 10:54 AM

Thank you Lenny for your helpful reply. I'll wait and see if any members have done this.

Thanks again

zteve.

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users