Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Countdown To Delivery!

b1g_dav3

Howdy folks, well I popped in to Ford today to ask about my delivery, thinking it'd be about mid-May and was pleasantly surprised when I was told it was sat there to be registered today! So managed to take a few pictures, and comparison's between old and new and here they are!

Front end:

20130409_114355_zps1eb36b73.jpg

20130409_114402_zps09eab35a.jpg

The back:

20130409_114410_zps4afb565a.jpg

20130409_120154_zpsd73d513f.jpg

Headlights:

20130409_120206_zpsda4a7ad1.jpg

Grilles:

20130409_120209_zps646ebefa.jpg

20130409_120215_zps8605d215.jpg

And comparison's:

20130409_120128_zps01c7eea3.jpg

20130409_120136_zpse5b03460.jpg

20130409_120148_zps5d350fc6.jpg

Good looking car in all, and has my toys on it that I ordered thankfully :P

Bit of an evolution from my first car here:

IMAG0318.jpg

IMAG0319.jpg

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• b1g_dav3

• Markthechat

• Torchwood

• E5GDM

New car looks very nice, when do you get the keys

Parked side by side the face lift does look meaner, grille is alot better than the chomed slots on the Zetec

Thats a smart looking Mini in the last photo, is yours

Hopefully Saturday, but if not then Monday/Tuesday :P

Got that little Mini for £450 believe it or not, and all that was wrong was a few scratches and a blown differential (common fault on standard diff's). That's the keeper that one, 1996 1275cc engine that's been supercharged :P

Thinking on it, I probably should have taken a few comparison shots of the Zetec sat next to it -.-

Congratulations on your purchase, you must be very pleased and struggling to sleep!

Not at all, 900mg of antibiotics 3 times a day make sleeping rather simple :P it's a great looking car though, and the interior is miles better, and let's face it the pre-facelift interior isn't bad at all. Should be good I hope :P

Not sure why I have 'Econetic technology' on the back when it's not the econetic engine >.<

I only saw my first facelift zetec s the other day parked up, pretty rare around here it seems and I must admit it did look the part. The white will look great, especially under street lights :) Hopefully one day I might be able to make the jump!

I haven't seen a single ZS except in the showroom, seen quite a lot of Titanium's though. Can't say for sure but on looks and feel seems worth the swap to me, hopefully will think the same a few weeks in. Got a few upgrades to do when it's here :P

Front-End is much nicer on the new car M8!

Definitely :P

Just can't wait to get my HID's and LED's in those lights and my Pioneer speaker system in :P

Another thing you definitely need to do is get SilverTec style bulbs in those indicators.

God knows why car manufacturers still insist on using amber bulbs, they look vile and really ruin the styling of the lights.

Another thing you definitely need to do is get SilverTec style bulbs in those indicators.

God knows why car manufacturers still insist on using amber bulbs, they look vile and really ruin the styling of the lights.

Don't know about this, just are LED's bright enough for the indicators do you think? I definitely agree that they need changing, and seems less annoying to change than the pre-facelift so most likely going to do it this time.

CREE's are about the same price as Silvertec's so not sure which is better just yet.

everyone is getting theres and i still have not got mine ordered 14th jan and still waiting

I got a 'customer satisfaction survey' e mail from Ford today, asking how I like my new car......

Needless to say as It's nearly 3 weeks after the last 'provisional' delivery date, & I've still only got the V5 with no sign of the car or even an update from the dealer as to when I'm likely to get it my responses weren't that positive...

Yeah there's a lot of cars sat around, they're actually rolling out cars straight off the ships to the dealers because there's such a back log, there's no storage for any cars entering the country. So unfortunately, those who's cars are in the country waiting delivery, are being put back over people who's cars just arrive, which isn't good at all. I mean obviously I can't complain because by Sunday I'll have the car, but don't see it fair, and has put me off ordering an ST for now to replace my Colt if I do go through with it.

Sunday when I take delivery :P

everyone is getting theres and i still have not got mine ordered 14th jan and still waiting

Mine was ordered August 2012, still not here!!!!

Actually not had a car since....... June2012!!

Bad times >.< does seem to be disastrous generally for delivery.

good news it here picking it up tomorrow at 10am

My ST2 finally got to my dealers today :) hope to pick it up late tomorrow or monday at the very latest . Wasn't pleased to see a black one in there yard thou as also see a blue one on the way to the dealers until i found out mine was in there holding compound waiting to be cleaned and it's PDI :) also got some money knocked off so am well pleased paying under £16k on the road

About time :P I want a drive in an ST, still on the fence about getting one to replace my Colt >.<

Few boys'll no get much sleep tonight then :)

I've not had much sleep since the 25th March since my car arrived at dagtops on the weekend of the 23rd , it was stuck there until today and had my V5 logbook since the 28th plus handed over my p/x . Paid my balance today an now waiting for the keys :) first thing i will do is change my number plate bulbs with LED's an the footwell ones inside for blues ones an look for an HID Kit , also planning to paint the lower grille and fog light surrounds in gloss black an wait for a mountune power upgrade to come out :)

Yeah, Mountune upgrades will clinch it for me if I decide to go through with it. I'd want similar power to my Colt ideally.

With the over boost it hits 197bhp on full throttle form its quoted 178 which purely to do with map an insurance costs here as the american market has 197bhp on tap from the get go ! Blue fin kits make it nearly 200bhp just on remapping a Focus Zetec S from SCC performance in Saint Albans and the mountune focus zetec s kit give the same power with a bigger inter cooler plus re-calibration with an updated air box so hopefully they'll squeeze the power to about 220/230 with the fiesta :)

Yeah, I'm confident I could get some real poke out of it, with the Colt I've gone intercooler, exhaust, turbo, had a fiddle with the airbox, injectors and then mapped and I'm at 240bhp, doing that with the Fiesta I'm sure something similar could be achievable. I'd most likely get the ST1 as to me the stuff on the ST2 would probably be pointless for a track day car in fairness.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club