Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Countdown To Delivery!

b1g_dav3

Yeah it would if only using it as a track car , i get ford discount and will make every one sick an say mine is an st2 in white with climate and style pack , cost to me with the dealer discount as the style pack was also free is £15,852.00 on the road .

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• b1g_dav3

• Markthechat

• Torchwood

• E5GDM

It's something I need to decide soon, because my dealer's offering me a good deal on my Colt, on either an ST1 or ST2, so wouldn't cost me tons in pennies, just making the decision lol.

Yes as there's such a demand on them with the rave reviews , think now there coming through it won't be long before demo ones are at the dealers to test drive with everyone wishing they just ordered one in the first place . I've always had fords an now going to show my age an say i have owned XR2's and XR3's wen they were new in the 80's and find the modern ford is so much improved with the ST brand being effortless to drive an many hours of fun with lots of smiles .

Take the plunge an just do it , order one :)

I have another few weeks, so going to see what people's thoughts are on them. Just depends, as I could flog the colt and put a deposit down on some property :P though I'm sure later life can sort that out. It is more likely I'll take the plunge.

Yea, general observation....!!

Has anyone noticed the change in the Brochure and how the Zetec S read's up...? The brochure used to say the Zetec S was in Addition to the Zetec. Now, it saying the Zetec S is in addition to the Style!! The latter having less on it, mainly the Ambient lighting... Since December when i saw the new brochures i been thinking that ford had upped the spec on the Zetec S since it was the last model before the all new ST, but seems they have changed their mind, again!!!

Really am starting to go off Ford!!!

Yes i noticed what you say aswell , my old ST225 had Ambient lights glowing on the gear shift so ya had glowed red , missed that and ambient lighting on my 59plate fiesta zetec s plus the lack of map reading lights , seemed very basic for a sporty car plus cheap plastic door panels which marked easy wen unclicking my seat belt as there was a plastic button later replaced with a stitched on loop to stop it marking the door on later models .

I also think ford should put xenons in the options list on fiestas then i wouldn't have to source an HID Kit for mine new soon to be with me st as had 4 st170's and 2 st225's with xenons an totally missed them on my last 2 fiesta's and duely upgraded them with xenon bulbs an led sidelights plus number plate ones !

The new Focus titanium and st have these bulbs etc but are expensive cars to begin with plus only 5doors and not that sporty and now why it has to be a fiesta for me nowadays :)

Yeah, it's all subject to change. Only difference from Zetec is the ambient lighting, which really makes no sense not being in but is simple to install :P

I have an HID Kit going in to mine, they're £65 from hid's direct, good quality set up - no complaints so far.

I ordered my new Zetec-S on the 28th of Jan, however mine had already built and the ETA is This week (Ending on the 13th). My Dealer text me 3 times today to let me know that it hadn't been delivered :-(. Really excited to drive it as i haven't had a car since June last year. Really hoping delivery doesn't get delayed another month or so. First time dealing with ford. I'll keep you posted.

Yes you're right as all the wiring looms in all fiesta range are pretty much the same so fitting folding mirrors and ambient light should be easy to fit but that not much of a worry to me as my brother works for dc electronics in essex who make wiring looms etc for Mclaren an other exotic cars an will help me fit hids and ambient lighting if i wish to fit them :)

I ordered my st2 31st January and was built 15th march , then arrived in dagtops dagenham on the 24th march and sat there until today so i know how you feel waiting since January ! Mine should of arrived at my dealer last week an with the delivery problems ford have it got put back yet again ? I called into my dealer today an see a black one which pee'd me off as he told me mine was to be the first one coming to there dealership , he then checked there delivery holding compound an was told mine had just arrived this morning to them , he's now trying to get mine to me this side of the weekend or else it will be Monday before i finally collect it making it 10weeks since i ordered it .

The plugs are in the car already but need activating, or you can just wire them to a sidelight wire somewhere along the line :P

I ordered my new Zetec-S on the 28th of Jan, however mine had already built and the ETA is This week (Ending on the 13th). My Dealer text me 3 times today to let me know that it hadn't been delivered :-(. Really excited to drive it as i haven't had a car since June last year. Really hoping delivery doesn't get delayed another month or so. First time dealing with ford. I'll keep you posted.

Yep me too!! Gave them my other car June last year!! New one was finally ordered Aug 12, and i am still waiting!!! If was not the TDCI engines it was the body kit, then if it wasn't electronic components shortage it was a back log, i wonder what it will be now as the last ETA was last week!!!

The plugs are in the car already but need activating, or you can just wire them to a sidelight wire somewhere along the line :P

I think when it does finally arrive, i will ask them to activate the ambient lighting and the cruise control for me, then buy the strip light by the glove box and the centre part of the steering wheel. with the cruise buttons, and mention the wait!

Yeah i thought as much from what I've read and heard being plug n play , I've found some canbus 6000k ones for mk7 zetec s , titanium models on eBay from a company in Liverpool for £65 so there pretty much the same price every where for a good quality set HID Kit .

Yep me too!! Gave them my other car June last year!! New one was finally ordered Aug 12, and i am still waiting!!! If was not the TDCI engines it was the body kit, then if it wasn't electronic components shortage it was a back log, i wonder what it will be now as the last ETA was last week!!!

I heard about paint work problems on bumpers on white cars as an excuse in deliveriy delays and driver assist not being available on certain models as supplier can't supply ford , one plant that makes the s max being barricaded with nothing going in or out of the plant an cars held up until June or later than that ? Ford have serious problems since i brought my previous car 2 years ago as i have never waited this long before !

They don't like activating stuff for people as it detracts away from buying the Titanium >.<

Only going on my experience, I went with them because they're local to me. Exactly the look I wanted too. 6000K is the best looking in my opinion. Saw a Corsa with 10,000K the other day which looked disgusting, and not just because it was a chav in a 1.0 eco Corsa :P

They don't like activating stuff for people as it detracts away from buying the Titanium >.<

Only going on my experience, I went with them because they're local to me. Exactly the look I wanted too. 6000K is the best looking in my opinion. Saw a Corsa with 10,000K the other day which looked disgusting, and not just because it was a chav in a 1.0 eco Corsa :P

10,000k ones must look more of a purple colour i imagine an agree would look disgusting

Yeah, and their light output was terrible lol. Yellow Corsa, silly big exhaust off a Halfords shelf, and 1.0 ecoflex :P

Got a call from my (car) dealer spurred on by my 'satisfaction' survey comments. Been told I should have it within 2 weeks.....

See people are complaining about not having their cars yet, get complaining! They want your money afterall :P

Well it's here! Already on 63mpg average in town :-P

Updates to follow.

Good to see some photos of a white version. I ordered mine about 6 weeks ago. Delivery date given was last week and still no news. Last time I heard it was at Southampton ? why cant dealers just go down and pick them up ?

Anyway I will have to be patient

Question - The Zetec S TDCI doesnt have the option for cruise control from the manufacturer. Has anyone thought or asked about modifying it so this can be added as a dealer fit option. Or is there anywhere that could install this for you ?

many thanks

Question - The Zetec S TDCI doesnt have the option for cruise control from the manufacturer. Has anyone thought or asked about modifying it so this can be added as a dealer fit option. Or is there anywhere that could install this for you ?

Dealers will not/can not retrofit anything like that for you.

I'm the only person I know of that can activate/install features like that on the Fiesta, but I've not had a MK7.5 to play with yet.

And there's also the slight issue of getting hold of a cruise control steering wheel - all the ones in scrapyards will have the silver plastic (as opposed to the shiny chrome one now) and light up red instead of blue.

Dealers will not/can not retrofit anything like that for you.

I'm the only person I know of that can activate/install features like that on the Fiesta, but I've not had a MK7.5 to play with yet.

And there's also the slight issue of getting hold of a cruise control steering wheel - all the ones in scrapyards will have the silver plastic (as opposed to the shiny chrome one now) and light up red instead of blue.

The steering wheel is completely different in the sense it's full leather now too >.<

This is my first post so go easy!!

I ordered a new White Zetec S on 21st Feb and was told 12th April delivery, then today ive been told delivery is now the 27th April..!!! not happy.

What are Ford playing at?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club