Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Countdown To Delivery!

b1g_dav3

I would look, but there doesn't seem to be a record of my car on ETIS going off my reg >.<

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• b1g_dav3

• Markthechat

• Torchwood

• E5GDM

Oh and regards the pedals guys my 59 plate zetec s and s1600 had aluminuim sport pedals an sure you get them on the new zetec s unless ford are charging £50 like they did wen the fiesta came out in 08 as an option but became a standard fit in 09 on zetec s models .

Try your VIN instead.

That's outside and in the cold :c

That's outside and in the cold :c

Aw diddums ;)

I'm nice and warm in bed watching TV, brushing the cat :P

Far too busy.

I just found my fiesta brochure and it says the zetec s has bluetooth an sport pedals fitted as standard and if you had the Sony DAB fitted then worry no more as that does have bluetooth with the ford sync

As far as ambient lighting goes its fitted in the zetec and titanium models but not on the zetec s according to the brochure but as i said earlier my st2 came with ambient lighting so ford may put that in standard on most ot the range now .

I'm nice and warm in bed watching TV, brushing the cat :P

Far too busy.

Just brushed three dogs, walked and played with them and washed my uniform ready for duty tonight and still not in bed.

Certainly not too cold, wuss :p

Only yanking your chain of course.

Can i ask what date you put your order in.

Returned old vehicle in June 2012...

New car ordered..........................August 2012!!!! Yes, LAST YEAR!!!

I finally got my st2 late yesterday so after just over 10 weeks waiting with 3 odd weeks of that being stuck at dagtops i have the keys :) the dealer was getting sick of me moaning the last week or so as i constantly phoned an kept popping in to get updates ! What made it worse was there delivery holding compund was 20 miles away so it arrived there last thursday and i didn't want it driven to there dealership so had to wait a further 4 days for it to transported , it now been on 2 transporters so its already well travelled . They didn't even get chance to clean it properly with me wanting to take delivery so it is abit dusty on the dash an covered in tyre shine all over the white paint work and my wheels an red brake calipers plus looking at it closely today i found i already have a stone chip on the bonnet near the nearside headlight which is gutting after waiting so long but i can honestly say it was worth the wait wen i drove it lastnight as its goes like stink after having a little play with a mk1 focus rs and induction roar gets the hairs on your the back of ya neck standing up , not getting good mpg thou yet as only doing about 23/24 having only done 80 miles in it : )

Cool Mark, sucks about the chip, are you going to take it in and get them to do the bonnet? Well i want to moan really i do, but i fear there is an add on missing already, i got this......feeling, something is amiss.!

The ST2, yea i wouldn't mind one of them, but... I have a Honda Fireblade, need i say anything else. Though granted, pressing a throttle and having the car stick to a corner IS a different hairs on the back of the neck moment then doing the same on a bike by twisting a throttle.

Saying that, when you &#33;Removed&#33; all over a 150 K sports car, i swear i nearly crack my lid with the widest smile. But if i could, i would have an ST.... Cos they are dam sexy!

My St2 has ambient lighting around the cup holder and a strip across the glovebox which i did not expect to have fitted and also wasn't expecting it to have an adjustment to dim the instrument dials as thought that was only on titanium models and zetecs plus also got map reading lights which weren't on my 59 or 11 plate zetec S cars previous so ford seem to have spec'd up the sportier models of late .

This is what i thought, since the ZS is the last car in the range before the ST's. But like you said few posts up, the ambient lighting in the ZS is just the cup holder, all the others wiring is there i imagine, but not turned on.

I'm not surprised your ST2 has the strip across the glove box, it is the top of the bunch, well that and the TIT X!!! You should have it all, the TIT X and ST2 are the same, bar the performance but when you look at the spec levels through the range its all mirrored until it comes to the ZS, AGAIN they seem to have fallen short on the interior finish as standard.

I would look, but there doesn't seem to be a record of my car on ETIS going off my reg >.<

Takes a month or so for new cars to be added..

Pick mine up Tomorrrow morning :) Tints are being fitted today, Only ordered it on the 27th of March. And get a free tank of fuel so overall very happy! :-)

Phone call from dealer - email from Ford - car to be delivered next week . so fingers crossed

Picking mine up Friday morning 0900. So expect thunder storms & rubbish weather from then for at least a month non stop....

Cool Mark, sucks about the chip, are you going to take it in and get them to do the bonnet? Well i want to moan really i do, but i fear there is an add on missing already, i got this......feeling, something is amiss.!

The ST2, yea i wouldn't mind one of them, but... I have a Honda Fireblade, need i say anything else. Though granted, pressing a throttle and having the car stick to a corner IS a different hairs on the back of the neck moment then doing the same on a bike by twisting a throttle.

Saying that, when you &#33;Removed&#33; all over a 150 K sports car, i swear i nearly crack my lid with the widest smile. But if i could, i would have an ST.... Cos they are dam sexy!

I know about the rush of riding bikes as had Fireblades myself an my last bike was a Aprillia RSV factory an finally gave up riding bikes in 2006 .

Got to go back to my dealer about some marks on the rear bumper and will mention the stone chip on the bonnet as well plus i have had a moan as car had hardly any fuel in it , took £60.00 to fill up wen i took delivery as the light was on and the dealer said he'd take me down the garage once i use some fuel up and fill the tank up for me :) have used nearly half tank so far in 160 odd miles and the average mpg is going up all the time even giving it some welly , its doing nearly 28mpg now :) the handbook says you shouldn't work out the mpg during the first 1000 miles as this is the running in period and wen its done at least 2000 miles will it then give a clearer indication of the mpg .

I'm on 67mpg average now lol, still on first tank. Who knows when it's actually run in :P

I know about the rush of riding bikes as had Fireblades myself an my last bike was a Aprillia RSV factory an finally gave up riding bikes in 2006 .

Got to go back to my dealer about some marks on the rear bumper and will mention the stone chip on the bonnet as well plus i have had a moan as car had hardly any fuel in it , took £60.00 to fill up wen i took delivery as the light was on and the dealer said he'd take me down the garage once i use some fuel up and fill the tank up for me :) have used nearly half tank so far in 160 odd miles and the average mpg is going up all the time even giving it some welly , its doing nearly 28mpg now :) the handbook says you shouldn't work out the mpg during the first 1000 miles as this is the running in period and wen its done at least 2000 miles will it then give a clearer indication of the mpg .

I know a chap with an RSV, in beautiful condition, cannot ride it anymore! Put his foot down a mole hole in a field and shattered his ankle, poor bloke, gutted for him.

Well, at least the mpg is, rising! Yes my 2011 car, i was told to ignore the mpg till at least 2.5 - 3k, seriously if there are marks, then i would NOT be happy, especially if there are some on the back bumper you seen in addition to the chip on the bonnet..

I'm on 67mpg average now lol, still on first tank. Who knows when it's actually run in :P

Really....Blimey!

I noted that the mpg figures were better for the new face lift model compared to my 61 plate TDCi, by about 10 mpg. So that's encouraging... I went for the 1.6 TDCi over the eco boost 125bp on account of doing more motorway and main road travelling now, and for the next 6 months at least. Even when i did live and work local, i would go 3.5 weeks before seeing the fuel light, and that was using it every day.

Well, mine is now on its way from the compound to the dealers, bit worried it may be driven and not transported, (chips n the like) plus its approximately 40 miles away, and that seems a lot for delivery miles, besides what its already done?? I'm booked in to go see it Monday morning... Before its registered!

Really....Blimey!

I noted that the mpg figures were better for the new face lift model compared to my 61 plate TDCi, by about 10 mpg. So that's encouraging... I went for the 1.6 TDCi over the eco boost 125bp on account of doing more motorway and main road travelling now, and for the next 6 months at least. Even when i did live and work local, i would go 3.5 weeks before seeing the fuel light, and that was using it every day.

Well, mine is now on its way from the compound to the dealers, bit worried it may be driven and not transported, (chips n the like) plus its approximately 40 miles away, and that seems a lot for delivery miles, besides what its already done?? I'm booked in to go see it Monday morning... Before its registered!

Quite sure I have an Econetic engine, the gearing is a lot different to my old prefacelift.

Mine's covered in fallout, and I have 2 horrible area's of paintwork that now need fixing -.- so do give it a good check all over. Mine had 7 miles delivery, my old prefacelift had 57, and that was delivery, travel between 3 dealers, and then to a 4th to have some paintwork done before delivery.

Quite sure I have an Econetic engine, the gearing is a lot different to my old prefacelift.

Mine's covered in fallout, and I have 2 horrible area's of paintwork that now need fixing -.- so do give it a good check all over. Mine had 7 miles delivery, my old prefacelift had 57, and that was delivery, travel between 3 dealers, and then to a 4th to have some paintwork done before delivery.

Mine had a 9 mile road test on the PDI as its in my service book on page 23 , i gave strict instructions that i did'nt want mine driven from the dealers holding compound an to go on there low loader on the 20 odd miles trip to the service workshop for the PDI etc !

The salesman then go collect it and drive about 2miles to the showroom , however i think they went for a drive in it as it had more like 20miles on the clock wen i collected it an were clever enough to change the trip computer onto average speed rather than show distance in miles the car had been driven .

So yes i agree you do have to check the miles on the odometer wen collecting your cars , look on the PDI page in the service book and if the odometer shows average speed or instantaneous fuel consumption wen swictching on the ignition press the indicator trip button to check how many miles it's done before driving away from the dealer as they shouldn't really have more than 10miles Tbh on a PDI road test .

I know a chap with an RSV, in beautiful condition, cannot ride it anymore! Put his foot down a mole hole in a field and shattered his ankle, poor bloke, gutted for him.

Well, at least the mpg is, rising! Yes my 2011 car, i was told to ignore the mpg till at least 2.5 - 3k, seriously if there are marks, then i would NOT be happy, especially if there are some on the back bumper you seen in addition to the chip on the bonnet..

Took my car in today to have the marks on the bumper looked at and they polished them out so all is good apart from the chip on the bonnet which i will touch in over the weekend . My dealer also took me down the garage an put £25.00 of fuel in the tank as it had none in wen i collected it .

Looks like I'm going to be ordering that Molton whatsit ST2, I have £1000 to pay if I sell my Mini and trade in the Colt. Got a little Clubman Mini coming so could be best to make some room :P