Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Countdown To Delivery!

b1g_dav3

Quite sure I have an Econetic engine, the gearing is a lot different to my old prefacelift.

Mine's covered in fallout, and I have 2 horrible area's of paintwork that now need fixing -.- so do give it a good check all over. Mine had 7 miles delivery, my old prefacelift had 57, and that was delivery, travel between 3 dealers, and then to a 4th to have some paintwork done before delivery.

Yes i noticed all models are coming with the Econetic badge now....!

I will, but i have already been advised it will have 50 miles on it, as the Dealers own compound is 35 miles away! Or i wait my turn for the transporter to delivery all cars to all dealers in the area. I am assured it will remain covered in protective plastic, it will be valeted before i view it, and valeted again and checked all over for marks, outside and inside.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• b1g_dav3

• Markthechat

• Torchwood

• E5GDM

Message from dealer - car has now been shipped from SOUTHAMPTON to LIVERPOOL, so at least its a few hundred miles closer. Could be the end of the week now

Picked mine up on Thursday White Zetec s TDCI looks great, has the sports pedals which are OK so far. 100miles on the clock and averaging 44mpg, just filled up again and range indicating at 360miles, lets see how good it is.

Dealer told me anyone ordering a new one today will have to wait at least a month before its even made !

Yes mine had the sports pedals too. I got back after an hour drive home and was on 53.9 and it was rising, average motorway speeds in rush hour..

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club