b1g_dav3

Ford Enthusiast

• 2,519 posts
  • Name: David
  • Ford Model: Fiesta Zetec S TDCi
  • Year: 2013
Contributor

Posted 16 April 2013 - 10:41 PM

I would look, but there doesn't seem to be a record of my car on ETIS going off my reg >.<

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#77 Stoney871

Stoney871

Resident Peacekeeper

• Super Mod
  • 15,215 posts
  • Name: Clive
  • Ford Model: Focus mk2 1.8 TDCI Sport
  • Year: 2007
Contributor

Posted 16 April 2013 - 10:49 PM

Try your VIN instead.

#78 Markthechat

Markthechat

Markthechat

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts
  • Name: Mark
  • Ford Model: Fiesta ST3
  • Year: 2014

Posted 16 April 2013 - 10:50 PM

Oh and regards the pedals guys my 59 plate zetec s and s1600 had aluminuim sport pedals an sure you get them on the new zetec s unless ford are charging £50 like they did wen the fiesta came out in 08 as an option but became a standard fit in 09 on zetec s models .

#79 b1g_dav3

b1g_dav3

Ford Enthusiast

• 2,519 posts
Contributor

Posted 16 April 2013 - 10:52 PM

Try your VIN instead.

That's outside and in the cold :c

#80 Stoney871

Stoney871

Resident Peacekeeper

• Super Mod
  • 15,215 posts
Contributor

Posted 16 April 2013 - 10:52 PM

That's outside and in the cold :c

Aw diddums ;)

#81 b1g_dav3

b1g_dav3

Ford Enthusiast

• 2,519 posts
Contributor

Posted 16 April 2013 - 11:03 PM

I'm nice and warm in bed watching TV, brushing the cat :P

Far too busy.

#82 Markthechat

Markthechat

Markthechat

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts
  • Name: Mark

Posted 16 April 2013 - 11:13 PM

I just found my fiesta brochure and it says the zetec s has bluetooth an sport pedals fitted as standard and if you had the Sony DAB fitted then worry no more as that does have Bluetooth with the ford sync
As far as ambient lighting goes its fitted in the zetec and titanium models but not on the zetec s according to the brochure but as i said earlier my st2 came with ambient lighting so ford may put that in standard on most ot the range now .

#83 Stoney871

Stoney871

Resident Peacekeeper

• Super Mod
  • 15,215 posts
Contributor

Posted 17 April 2013 - 12:04 AM

I'm nice and warm in bed watching TV, brushing the cat :P

Far too busy.

Just brushed three dogs, walked and played with them and washed my uniform ready for duty tonight and still not in bed.
Certainly not too cold, wuss :P

Only yanking your chain of course.

#84 Torchwood

Torchwood

ST.....Seriously Tempting!

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 242 posts
  • Name: Torchwood_HK

Posted 17 April 2013 - 12:27 PM

Can i ask what date you put your order in.

Returned old vehicle in June 2012...

New car ordered..........................August 2012!!!!  Yes, LAST YEAR!!!

#85 Torchwood

Torchwood

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 12:37 PM

I finally got my st2 late yesterday so after just over 10 weeks waiting with 3 odd weeks of that being stuck at dagtops i have the keys :) the dealer was getting sick of me moaning the last week or so as i constantly phoned an kept popping in to get updates ! What made it worse was there delivery holding compund was 20 miles away so it arrived there last thursday and i didn't want it driven to there dealership so had to wait a further 4 days for it to transported , it now been on 2 transporters so its already well travelled . They didn't even get chance to clean it properly with me wanting to take delivery so it is abit dusty on the dash an covered in tyre shine all over the white paint work and my wheels an red brake calipers plus looking at it closely today i found i already have a stone chip on the bonnet near the nearside headlight which is gutting after waiting so long but i can honestly say it was worth the wait wen i drove it lastnight as its goes like stink after having a little play with a mk1 focus rs and induction roar gets the hairs on your the back of ya neck standing up , not getting good mpg thou yet as only doing about 23/24 having only done 80 miles in it : )

Cool Mark,  sucks about the chip, are you going to take it in and get them to do the bonnet? Well i want to moan really i do, but i fear there is an add on missing already, i got this......feeling, something is amiss.! 

The ST2, yea i wouldn't mind one of them, but... I have a Honda Fireblade, need i say anything else.  Though granted, pressing a throttle and having the car stick to a corner IS a different hairs on the back of the neck moment then doing the same on a bike by twisting a throttle.

Saying that, when you !Removed! all over a 150 K sports car, i swear i nearly crack my lid with the widest smile.  But if i could, i would have an ST....  Cos they are dam sexy!

#86 Torchwood

Torchwood

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 12:45 PM

My St2 has ambient lighting around the cup holder and a strip across the glovebox which i did not expect to have fitted and also wasn't expecting it to have an adjustment to dim the instrument dials as thought that was only on titanium models and zetecs plus also got map reading lights which weren't on my 59 or 11 plate zetec S cars previous so ford seem to have spec'd up the sportier models of late .

This is what i thought, since the ZS is the last car in the range before the ST's.  But like you said few posts up, the ambient lighting in the ZS is just the cup holder, all the others wiring is there i imagine, but not turned on. 

I'm not surprised your ST2 has the strip across the glove box, it is the top of the bunch, well that and the TIT X!!!  You should have it all, the TIT X and ST2 are the same, bar the performance but when you look at the spec levels through the range its all mirrored until it comes to the ZS, AGAIN they seem to have fallen short on the interior finish as standard.

#87 Torchwood

Torchwood

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 12:46 PM

I would look, but there doesn't seem to be a record of my car on ETIS going off my reg >.<

Takes a month or so for new cars to be added..

#88 Bede.

Bede.

Modification Enthusiast

• Members via FB
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
  • Name: Stefan
  • Ford Model: Mk7.5 Zetec-S

Posted 17 April 2013 - 01:28 PM

Pick mine up Tomorrrow morning :) Tints are being fitted today, Only ordered it on the 27th of March. And get a free tank of fuel so overall very happy! :-)

#89 Crabbers

Crabbers

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • Name: Paul
  • Ford Model: Fiesta S TDCI

Posted 17 April 2013 - 06:44 PM

Phone call from dealer -  email from Ford - car to be delivered next week . so fingers crossed

#90 E5GDM

E5GDM

Feet Under The Table

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 429 posts
  • Name: Gary
  • Ford Model: Zetec S

Posted 17 April 2013 - 09:22 PM

Picking mine up Friday morning 0900. So expect thunder storms & rubbish weather from then for at least a month non stop....

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users