Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Ford Fair 2016: Tickets and stand passes are now available to purchase. More info here.

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
misiek

How long ....

8 posts in this topic

Hi everyone

How long you waited for your new car?

It's 3 weeks gone and I don't even know did they start "making" my fiesta.

Thanks

I ordered mine on 29th September 2008 and took delivery on 19th November

Hello,

Mine was ordered on the 17th January.

It was built on the 12th Feb

I took delivery of it on the 13th March.

I nearly waited two months for mine, they sent it to wrong country etc and I think I was just unlucky with mine. My dealer said she was never known such a long wait for a car.

They build them in bulks of colour, so depending on what colour you have depends on when the car will be built.

Hope this helps.

Hello,

Mine was ordered on the 17th January.

It was built on the 12th Feb

I took delivery of it on the 13th March.

I nearly waited two months for mine, they sent it to wrong country etc and I think I was just unlucky with mine. My dealer said she was never known such a long wait for a car.

They build them in bulks of colour, so depending on what colour you have depends on when the car will be built.

Hope this helps.

Thank you guys,

also what's better to do with my rates

pay less per month (within 3 years contract)

or pay £60 more (within 2 years contract)

Thank you guys,

also what's better to do with my rates

pay less per month (within 3 years contract)

or pay £60 more (within 2 years contract)

I ordered mine at the beginning of December and took delivery of it on January 16th--that was pretty quick considering Xmas was in between those dates but maybe I was just lucky.......

As for your other question, I personally would go for the 2 year deal as I get bored quite quickly and wouldn't budget to keep my car any longer than 2 years.

Even if you are going to keep it longer then I would still try to pay it off as quickly as possible as the novelty oftens wears off leaving you with a payment that you might resent. :)

Ordered mine 14th January got it yesterday 21st March.

I ordered mine at the beginning of December and took delivery of it on January 16th--that was pretty quick considering Xmas was in between those dates but maybe I was just lucky.......

As for your other question, I personally would go for the 2 year deal as I get bored quite quickly and wouldn't budget to keep my car any longer than 2 years.

Even if you are going to keep it longer then I would still try to pay it off as quickly as possible as the novelty oftens wears off leaving you with a payment that you might resent. :)

Yes, I think so but already signed the contract. How you think can I amend this yet?

Ordered mine 2nd week of October 08, and picked up first week of december.