Share Your Car Experience
    • Savings Up to 15% Off For Members
      Savings Up to 15% Off For Members
    • Join Premium & Save
      Join Premium & Save
    • 1000's Of Fords For Sale
      1000's Of Fords For Sale

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

jeebowhite

Logo Design For Beer Money?

7 posts in this topic

Hi guys,

I am designing a website for a friend and I have no real creativity in graphics but I know some of you can knock out some excellent graphics for signatures and mods.. I wonder if any of you would be willing to knock up a logo for the website in exchange for beer money?

Lenny likes this

if you want to pm me some details i can have a go, but not promising ill come up with something good enough

Thanks Michelle, will drop you a PM, if anyone else fancies it as well, I am going to offer the suggestions to my mate and see which he picks and donates the beer money too :p

I can knock you up a Flash Header if you give me some more details. Size , lettering etc

Thanks mate, will be worth looking at, the only thing is though, I am designing this site with minimal javascript knowledge so not sure if that will cause any problems?

Thanks mate, will be worth looking at, the only thing is though, I am designing this site with minimal javascript knowledge so not sure if that will cause any problems?

To use a Flash Header you don't need to use java to Embem it , it can also be changed to a Gif , instead of flash

sounds alright mate :D will pm you some details if your still interested?